• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat betsy is running out of daddy's money

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Insomnia isn’t a fucking excuse to not work. I have bouts of insomnia. Go to the fucking doctor you fat pig. I’m sure that’s not first in his list to deal with you but he’ll get to it. What a disgrace of a human being. I hope her parents die and give her nothing. Britton might be a shit lawyer but it’s still a fucking job.
Im sure an hour at the gym a few times a week would solve most of her sleeping issues

Betsy Resto

The Besto
Forum Clout
7cbdf82da00418a4d0379aad7436abe1.jpg

d7d336de4b80bc7dde45608ab2f93b8c.jpg
Keep my name our of your purple gummed mouth.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I hate Betsy almost as much as I hate Pat. She's one of the most awful people I've ever seen.
Betsy is at least honest about being lazy, loathsome leech. Pat is far worse because he not only LARPs as a functional adult, but as a highly successful person with a high annual income. So yes, both trash, but Betsy at least knows she a piece of shit, her owning it may be obnoxious, but it's a coping mechanism.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Betsy is at least honest about being lazy, loathsome leech. Pat is far worse because he not only LARPs as a functional adult, but as a highly successful person with a high annual income. So yes, both trash, but Betsy at least knows she a piece of shit, her owning it may be obnoxious, but it's a coping mechanism.
I used to buy into the honesty defense, but listening to Norton over the years ruined owning up to being a degenerate.

It’s just a deflection of criticism and a backward way of claiming moral authority over people who try to adhere to morality and fail. No credit for being a sssssscumbag just because she’s honest about it.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
I've had severe insomnia my entire adult life. There was a period over a decade long where I'd go 48-52 hours without sleep at least once or twice a week. I held a job that entire time. Fuck this useless bitch, insomnia is not disability, and it's absolutely not an excuse not to work.
She probably doesn't even really have insomnia. I'll bet she takes several naps a day and then wonders why she can't fall asleep before midnight.

G

Can we all admit a blueish-green pooled bloody corpse laying prostrate in a puddle of blood coming from where her head was bashed in, with her clothes ripped off into rags and nigger cum dripping from her bloodied asshole is a fate she completely deserves?
She probably doesn't even really have insomnia. I'll bet she takes several naps a day and then wonders why she can't fall asleep before midnight.
I notice insomnia doesn't hit these lazy slobs during midday nap time, why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Hahahahaha! He's tired of your lazy, fat ass. Did that grown man pay a guy to change her tire? I don't get that part.

"Why are men?"

Keep blaming guys for your troubles, you filthy leech.
He probably threw the spare on and drove it to a shop to buy a new tire. If he was a finook like Patrick he would have had to call a tow truck.

Forum Clout
Or she's got sleep apnea because she's a fat cow who claims to intentionally fart in men's mouths when in reality it just flaps out of her cottage cheese ass cheeks like a horse that was fed taco bell

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Im sure an hour at the gym a few times a week would solve most of her sleeping issues
She would just post selfies there and not work out, like Pat. She's just Pat with a smaller chest.

a44c75dd610eef87ebdb1e2a4cc47001.jpg

so either she blew through this money in a year without paying bills, or she's a liar.
I think that it's a lie. I know that any transaction - I think even including gifts - exceeding $10k automatically triggers a federal investigation. No wealthy family would "gift" 50k unless they were buying you off. Wealthy people stay wealthy by being stingy. If anything she probably got 5k.

The eyes are the window to the soul. Behold - timidity, weakness, and closeted sexuality -

brinton_resto-2.jpg