• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat betsy is running out of daddy's money

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I've had severe insomnia my entire adult life. There was a period over a decade long where I'd go 48-52 hours without sleep at least once or twice a week. I held a job that entire time. Fuck this useless bitch, insomnia is not disability, and it's absolutely not an excuse not to work.
If she got a legit 40-50 hour a week job, her insomnia would magically disappear.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She would just post selfies there and not work out, like Pat. She's just Pat with a smaller chest.

I think that it's a lie. I know that any transaction - I think even including gifts - exceeding $10k automatically triggers a federal investigation. No wealthy family would "gift" 50k unless they were buying you off. Wealthy people stay wealthy by being stingy. If anything she probably got 5k.

The eyes are the window to the soul. Behold - timidity, weakness, and closeted sexuality -

View attachment 30688
That’s very true, over 10k became a whole issue when depositing, even banks teach their staff to look for suspicious multiple transactions of 9,999 in a day for money laundering

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I used to buy into the honesty defense, but listening to Norton over the years ruined owning up to being a degenerate.

It’s just a deflection of criticism and a backward way of claiming moral authority over people who try to adhere to morality and fail. No credit for being a sssssscumbag just because she’s honest about it.
I agree with your general viewpoint, but keep in mind we're comparing how awful she is to Pat. Just because she's more self-aware and honest doesn't make her a good person, it just makes her better than Pat.

But yeah, if Pat had Betsy as his 3rd, best wife, I'm not sure even this board could generate enough hate to counteract their vileness.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
a44c75dd610eef87ebdb1e2a4cc47001.jpg

so either she blew through this money in a year without paying bills, or she's a liar.
View attachment 30689
What a repulsive cunt.

My ASSHOLE daddy gave me $50k for no reason! I can't wait til they die so I can inherit MULTIPLE PROPERTIES!

These two tweets are why non-whites hate us.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Surprised to hear Brinty and Betsy’s dad is an actual man. He’s trying to cut off his failure black sheep daughter. I bet Brintons mom is an enabling cunt. Guaranteed she’s the reason Betsy is the way she is. She’s probably just like Bobbie Roberts. Dads tired of having to sort life out for adults but mother can’t let go of the spawn of her womb and must always be involved.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Surprised to hear Brinty and Betsy’s dad is an actual man. He’s trying to cut off his failure black sheep daughter. I bet Brinton mom is an enabling cunt. Guaranteed she’s the reason Betsy is the way she is. She’s probably just like Bobbie Roberts. Dads tired of having to sort life out for adults but mother can’t let go of the spawn of her womb and must always be involved.
he shouldn't have let it go on this long in the first place. he's just as much at fault.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
he shouldn't have let it go on this long in the first place. he's just as much at fault.
When I graduated college and got my first real job that wasn’t Bartending, my dad pretty much said “congrats son you’re now a man, marry your girl have your kids and be an adult from now on”. And that was it. I stayed in my apartment I had down in the city and worked my real job until I was able to finish my lease and then buy our first house on this side of the Lake. Commuted every day from Uptown New Orleans across a 24 mile long bridge to Covington for 8 months. Daddy didn’t buy me new tires or give me gas money, I’m glad I had actual parents who developed adults.

Forum Clout
Insomnia isn’t a fucking excuse to not work. I have bouts of insomnia. Go to the fucking doctor you fat pig. I’m sure that’s not first in his list to deal with you but he’ll get to it. What a disgrace of a human being. I hope her parents die and give her nothing. Britton might be a shit lawyer but it’s still a fucking job.
I bet she has a sleeping apnea that fat pig

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Would be a shame if some random redditors were to text her parents screenshots of her talking shit about them, her gross sex admissions and overall cunty entitled behavior.

Might lead to some difficult conversations and perhaps even drastic changes to her parents' wills. That'd be turrrible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The level of self-loathing that drips off that tweet, like sweat down her back every time she walks to the fridge, is staggering.
Like I said, cunt doesn’t begin to describe her. She’s proud to be an unemployed lazy fat bum living at home in her 30s with zero ambition to change. Her family really fucked up with her and don’t have the balls to cut her off because they know she won’t be able to provide for herself. She’s a forever burden that assumed she would land some rich guy but she’s fat and gross and those rich handsome guys aren’t looking for her. She’s miserable but spins it as being empowered for being a burden on her family.