• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat betsy is running out of daddy's money

G

Like I said, cunt doesn’t begin to describe her. She’s proud to be an unemployed lazy fat bum living at home in her 30s with zero ambition to change. Her family really fucked up with her and don’t have the balls to cut her off because they know she won’t be able to provide for herself. She’s a forever burden that assumed she would land some rich guy but she’s fat and gross and those rich handsome guys aren’t looking for her. She’s miserable but spins it as being empowered for being a burden on her family.
She's one of those people that would legit be homeless if they didn't live off their family. She's too capable to be on disability, but so lazy she's become addicted to not working. The scary thing is there are a lot of women out there like this. They just have it in their head that they can coast off their cunts their entire lives.

"Daddy will provide because I'm his princess until I find a 6'4, not bald, muscular, intelligent, funny, six figure income making, 9 inch dick, witty prince charming who doesn't cheat but will let me fuck around and he'll take care of me until I die."

News flash ladies: all of those traits you're looking for combined, that guy doesn't exist. And even if he did, he wouldn't want you because you're fucking MID.

G

"Daddy will provide because I'm his princess until I find a 6'4, not bald, muscular, intelligent, funny, six figure income making, 9 inch dick, witty prince charming who doesn't cheat but will let me fuck around and he'll take care of me until I die."

News flash ladies: all of those traits you're looking for combined, that guy doesn't exist. And even if he did, he wouldn't want you because you're fucking MID.
If that guy does exist there's like a 9 in 10 chance he's a gay man.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
My ASSHOLE daddy gave me $50k for no reason! I can't wait til they die so I can inherit MULTIPLE PROPERTIES!

These two tweets are why non-whites hate us.
Are the Restos kikes or some kind of fruity Italian? I'm just assuming they're kikes because of how naturally hateable they are, but that last name sounds very cook a da meatball