• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat betsy is running out of daddy's money

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
7cbdf82da00418a4d0379aad7436abe1.jpg

d7d336de4b80bc7dde45608ab2f93b8c.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Hahahahaha! He's tired of your lazy, fat ass. Did that grown man pay a guy to change her tire? I don't get that part.

"Why are men?"

Keep blaming guys for your troubles, you filthy leech.
of course he paid someone to change a tire. you're talking about the man who raised this guy

brinton_resto-2.jpg

i wonder if any of the family's money troubles have to do with brinto losing his job

G

Hahahahaha! He's tired of your lazy, fat ass. Did that grown man pay a guy to change her tire? I don't get that part.

"Why are men?"

Keep blaming guys for your troubles, you filthy leech.
Lot of new cars these days are like that. My wife just destroyed one of our tires and we had to have a tow truck come take it away because there is no jack or spare tire that came with it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
of course he paid someone to change a tire. you're talking about the man who raised this guy

brinton_resto-2.jpg

i wonder if any of the family's money troubles have to do with brinto losing his job

I remember when the court case was still active, somebody referred to him as 'Bullied-in-high-school-face Resto'. Got my ribs good.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Insomnia isn’t a fucking excuse to not work. I have bouts of insomnia. Go to the fucking doctor you fat pig. I’m sure that’s not first in his list to deal with you but he’ll get to it. What a disgrace of a human being. I hope her parents die and give her nothing. Britton might be a shit lawyer but it’s still a fucking job.

Last edited: