• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I want Biden to drop out for my own reasons but after spending days arguing with Pat like retards, the primary reason I want him to drop out is to watch these fucking retards either lash out at Biden for dropping, the elected officials for pressuring him to, or to see if they just don’t acknowledge any of this.
And replace him with who? This is a conversation that should have happened months ago

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now he’s at shut your FUCKING MOUTH! anger over Biden. Piggy won’t live to see this election, he’s gonna stroke out or have a heart attack before November
IMG_3894.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Polls don't scew right. The polls in 2016 predicted an easy Hillary win and were, of course, hilariously wrong. Polls in 2020 consistently predicted a Biden win, and pollsters felt vindicated after the embarrassment of calling it for Hillary. But Biden's win was only about half as wide as polls predicted (cite for Reddit fags)

If anything, past polls have underestimated Trump's vote. Meaning, Orange Man has at least an 8 point lead over Dementia Man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It so bizarre how he cant handle that his fellow dems think Biden is just too old for another term. Its not that they dislike him, they just see that he needs to retire. In pats eyes they are now nazi russian white supremacists republicans. No surprise nobody takes him seriously and nobody wants to deal with him. He is just a tantrum throwing manbaby. He was that kid that fell on the ground and threw a fit in the toy aisle until his mom caved in out of embarrassment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It so bizarre how he cant handle that his fellow dems think Biden is just too old for another term. Its not that they dislike him, they just see that he needs to retire.
Everytime i’ve had to read someone calling for Biden to drop out its preceded by:

“I love Biden. He has been the most effective President in our lifetimes. Insert accomplishments here. He served us well in 2020. Insert list of criticisms about Trump here. …And thats why it is imperative that he drops out”.

Not once have I seen someone with genuine vitriol screaming at him to get out, although maybe at this point they should.
In pats eyes they are now nazi russian white supremacists republicans.
I get it…he won in 2020 where the circumstances were different (and he was up in the polls). 90 year old Maxine Waters said the other day that shes older than Biden. Know why thats scary? Because she IS older than him yet somehow more competent. It’s not that Biden is old, he is clearly dealing with some sort of cognitive decline. There is no benefit to keeping him in the race. Even if Biden stops the questions get ready between now and November when he inevitably fucks up and the calls for him to drop out reappear but are too late. People like Pat think if you just unquestionably support the Dem they’ll end up winning - And not that said Dem has to convince a wide swathe of voters to vote for him that he’ll end up winning.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It so bizarre how he cant handle that his fellow dems think Biden is just too old for another term. Its not that they dislike him, they just see that he needs to retire. In pats eyes they are now nazi russian white supremacists republicans. No surprise nobody takes him seriously and nobody wants to deal with him. He is just a tantrum throwing manbaby. He was that kid that fell on the ground and threw a fit in the toy aisle until his mom caved in out of embarrassment.

Combination of his life long stubbornness and inability to think critically while being protected by being a keyboard tough guy.

Forum Clout
It doesn't matter how old or decrepit Biden is. We have no choice but to support him because if he loses, Trump will cancel elections and we'll have no choice anymore.