• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@BenDovid,

Tell us the Bobo sister story,
Daniel Ben Dovid personally drove Bobos sister to the compound to be tag teamed by Kurt Love and Nana
how do you know it happened?
Theres pictures of it and he was there.
When did it happen?
Probably 2011-2012.
Was it statutory rape or genuine case of Nana and his ghoulish pals getting an underage girl liquored up to the point that she passed out and was raped?
Huh? It’s full on rape. You can’t ply a 15 year old with alcohol and fuck her. Even if shes sober you still can’t. He’s a ghoul.
Why did Mrs. Bobo allow her 16 year old daughter to go to a compound party?
She let Bobo go on the Opie and Anthony show. She’s not sending her best.
Also, what did the Opester and Norton think about this?
Daniel didn’t bring it up to Opie because he was a coward afraid of losing his job and Norton went “ah it’s a tough one man.”
Why were they okay with working with someone who at the very least committed statutory rape in your opinion?
Because they were fucking creeps who like Daniel wanted to keep the schekels flowing.

Wow Danny. I actually can answer your questions for you because you’ve already given the answers for them. So what use do you serve here besides arguing with us?

Forum Clout
Daniel Ben Dovid personally drove Bobos sister to the compound to be tag teamed by Kurt Love and Nana

Theres pictures of it and he was there.

Probably 2011-2012.

Huh? It’s full on rape. You can’t ply a 15 year old with alcohol and fuck her. Even if shes sober you still can’t. He’s a ghoul.

She let Bobo go on the Opie and Anthony show. She’s not sending her best.

Daniel didn’t bring it up to Opie because he was a coward afraid of losing his job and Norton went “ah it’s a tough one man.”

Because they were fucking creeps who like Daniel wanted to keep the schekels flowing.

Wow Danny. I actually can answer your questions for you because you’ve already given the answers for them. So what use do you serve here besides arguing with us?

Well at least you gave me an answer, thank you sir.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
B1AE920E-B854-4FC5-BA2A-777840E3F4F7.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Hang on, are you saying it's my responsibility that users here ask the same shit over and over again?

I read a post of yours that said Opie was responsible for The Shining references. If that doesn't show everyone how much you don't know shit, I dunno what does.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What an insane assertion. I’ve talked about how all Jimmy and Ant do is make The Shining references and he thinks I said Opie invented that? He would literally try to move on anytime Ant started with “your son…” Do better Daniel. You’re not gonna out me as a fake fan or misinfo spreader because i’m neither. Also kill yourself.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
BCB06CB2-AE3B-4532-8494-772FD0B4B90B.jpeg

20973EBF-FEA8-4E5A-BF5C-EFB4800200AC.jpeg

10B36AAB-04C1-4C67-9477-7631C1640FEB.jpeg

876815C7-4B81-4B3D-84A4-8B9B7CCE802A.jpeg

8CCA2C40-D8E6-4D57-875F-A936C71ABC56.jpeg

Hey Danny. I did your work for you. Hmm. The only time I brought up the Shining was to mock Anthony. Wanna admit you were wrong? I won’t anticipate it because I know how fucking bad you are at that.

I have three conclusions:
1.) You confused me for another user. Understandable.
2.) You’re a fucking retard, a given, and read my texts wrong.
3.) You are lying to desperately try to do some divide and conquer bullshit. “See everyone!!! He says wrong shit!!! Everyone hate him!!!”

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
View attachment 138733
View attachment 138734
View attachment 138735
View attachment 138736
View attachment 138737

Hey Danny. I did your work for you. Hmm. The only time I brought up the Shining was to mock Anthony. Wanna admit you were wrong? I won’t anticipate it because I know how fucking bad you are at that.

I have three conclusions:
1.) You confused me for another user. Understandable.
2.) You’re a fucking retard, a given, and read my texts wrong.
3.) You are lying to desperately try to do some divide and conquer bullshit. “See everyone!!! He says wrong shit!!! Everyone hate him!!!”
He forgot who was who, this whole time he though Opie was the child molester

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Notice how the jew went oddly quiet? He can’t admit he was wrong. He’s probably coming up with some “witty” bitch ass retort. “Oh sorry dude I don’t spend all my time on here unlike you!” God knows he doesn’t have a job. Hopefully the dumb kike cunt is an eternal sleep.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Notice how the jew went oddly quiet? He can’t admit he was wrong. He’s probably coming up with some “witty” bitch ass retort. “Oh sorry dude I don’t spend all my time on here unlike you!” God knows he doesn’t have a job. Hopefully the dumb kike cunt is an eternal sleep.

Remember when you sucked my dick for the last 3 weeks before your heel turn?