• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BenDovid

Forum Clout
the bbbbbboys must have actually liked his work for this to be such a constant thing

Nobody's paycheck was signed by O&A. As employees of SXM, and SXM only, we were granted vacation/personal time. Some of which had accrued over time. You can't let people go for taking their earned vacation days. Remember Steve and his Fridays? If you think Erik "worked" link me to some of his work. Being made fun of and being a stuntboy bitch doesn't count. Aaaaaand GO.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Nobody's paycheck was signed by O&A. As employees of SXM, and SXM only, we were granted vacation/personal time. Some of which had accrued over time. You can't let people go for taking their earned vacation days. Remember Steve and his Fridays? If you think Erik "worked" link me to some of his work. Being made fun of and being a stuntboy bitch doesn't count. Aaaaaand GO.
Nobody cares about your petty faggot squabbles.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I'm glad you don't obsessive over worthless details, lampshadester.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I think the main takeaway from the clip and many others, is that he didn't really work. That was always the "bit" and you could tell it was a half-joke, at best.

There must be more there, though, because now Q'umia is actually taking money out of his pocket and giving it to ERock to work at Cumpound Media

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Why would I want to work with Opie ffs..
He's been droppin' hammers on da livestreams, but he's smart enough to know not to sink a bunch of money into a studio and staff for little payoff

Instead he just has a fawkin' hang and uses the beautiful beach house background speak for itself rather than a dated green screen

:brothaman_lg: