• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Forum Clout
Say, @BenDovid, do you feel that Opie should be inducted into the Radio Broadcasting Hall of Fame? Should the Opie & Anthony Show be inducted as well, separately? Do you think induction would mean anything to you, any of the other staffers, Jim Norton, Anthony, and/or Opie?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
and now you're doing it again, pretending I was offended at you talking shit about erock, who I don't really care about. I just said he made me laugh more in that bit than you ever did, because you are unfunny and cringe. Now go ahead and use your mind reading jew powers to claim that I actually meant something else.
Lemme get this straight, are you guys saying that David is of the Jewish faith?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
E853BDE9-71DE-40EA-A99C-C78F36495225.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Outing nana about that would end the bobo gravy train. That’s all he had
Not only that but Bobo idolizes Nana. He let him get drunk and beat him. Theres no way he would ever believe his Nana could molest his sister and his family probably hides it from him. Then Danny came in and gave the little voice in Bobos head that he’s never had which is a thought and told him Nana might be a creep, which he quickly wiped out.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Not only that but Bobo idolizes Nana. He let him get drunk and beat him. Theres no way he would ever believe his Nana could molest his sister and his family probably hides it from him. Then Danny came in and gave the little voice in Bobos head that he’s never had which is a thought and told him Nana might be a creep, which he quickly wiped out.
probably the most pathetic thing about bobo is how OnA was like the most important thing to him. Anytime opie and anthony even joked about banning him he would freak the fuck out and was desperate to do anything to be allowed to come back. Even the wack packers had more dignity. I'm guessing he knew if he accidentally admitted to something that's embarrassing to ant like that hed lose his connection and he cares about that more than his precious Mets.

Forum Clout
@BenDovid,

Tell us the Bobo sister story, how do you know it happened? Were you there? When did it happen? Was it statutory rape or genuine case of Nana and his ghoulish pals getting an underage girl liquored up to the point that she passed out and was raped? Why did Mrs. Bobo allow her 16 year old daughter to go to a compound party?

Also, what did the Opester and Norton think about this? Why were they okay with working with someone who at the very least committed statutory rape in your opinion?