• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

G

At least I worked with them. You have unbridled seethe for people you discovered in YouTube clips, 5 years ago.

Erik being smashed isn't Erik works good. You have no idea what content and prep I provided because you weren't there. Do you wake up on a Monday morning and tell all your friends what the coach SHOULDA done? I bet you do.
For some reason you dont see anyone else from the show seething 10 years after it was canceled. Really jewish of you.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Have you checked out OpieRadio on YouTube? Upload after upload of being upset about the past. "Seething" is a word probably best used over there.
Yeah but he's seething on Youtube to at least a few hundred viewers and a handful of supportive chats while you seethe here to a couple hundred degenerates who universally despise you so nice deflection, stupid.

Forum Clout
Oh right, I forgot I started this here thread where I would screenshot every last one of my tweets and replies.

That's what answering questions is? Interjecting?

Erik was paid to be a fat joke, and that's why you love him. Travis/Sam and I were the actual staff. Erik was eating sandwiches with Roland while looking at Mr. Skin. You and I have different Erock experiences. You listened to his ineptitude. I experienced him every last work day for over 8 years. Don't act like I'm the only guy who thought Erik was useless. If I thought Erik had value I'd just say so, and be able to point to things he did. He showed up late everyday. Never had any prep. Didn't make any production. Didn't screen calls. Hung out in the office with Roland & Kenny the entire show. Now watch that happen every day, and that guy is your co-worker.

This is sad to hear :cry: I always felt bad for Erock getting pummeled on the show.

I do apologize if this has already been addressed, but if you don't mind my asking, what was the catalyst for the rift between you and Steve C?? And why did Anthony distance away from him too?

Also, was the on-air spat you had with Patrice about the website and virus pop-ups on the company computer really happening in real-time or was it a tiny incident that folks involved such as yourself knew should be hammed up for the show? What about when y'all argued on one of the later Black Phillip Shows about what the audience wants to hear/going on an on about the same topic not being good radio?

Finally @BenDovid, but I don't know if feeding the "Optimus Prime Rib" was addressed. Who fed Bobo that line?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
what was the catalyst for the rift between you and Steve C?? And why did Anthony distance away from him too?

Steve put his own interests before the show time and time again. You're the EP. Don't show up late and make a Foundry post loaded with affiliate links. That would happen a lot. I don't think there was any one thing. It was years of watching somebody not care, not be aware of what was going on, not being able to prioritize or properly delegate. It's hard to work for somebody who doesn't care and is too aloof to know what's going on.

Can't speak for him, you'd have to ask.

Also, was the on-air spat you had with Patrice about the website and virus pop-ups on the company computer really happening in real-time

Real time.

What about when y'all argued on one of the later Black Phillip Shows about what the audience wants to hear/going on an on about the same topic not being good radio?

What about it? The timeslot ran from 9p to 12a not including spots. Nobody wants to hear a three hour call from one guy. At some point you have to move on. He really took offense to that and he was cold with me for a while. We made up and he had agreed to a Secret Show: Goodfellas, but he passed away before it could happen.

Who fed Bobo that line?
I don't recall. It may have been something that was brewed up in the office with Sam.

Forum Clout
Steve put his own interests before the show time and time again. You're the EP. Don't show up late and make a Foundry post loaded with affiliate links. That would happen a lot. I don't think there was any one thing. It was years of watching somebody not care, not be aware of what was going on, not being able to prioritize or properly delegate. It's hard to work for somebody who doesn't care and is too aloof to know what's going on.

The segment seemed to suggest that he did something to throw you under the bus. It was seemed like a very personal issue. But, I understand if you don't want to divulge any further.

We made up and he had agreed to a Secret Show: Goodfellas, but he passed away before it could happen.

"He past"

In all seriousness, thank you for the insight! Much appreciated!

I'm out of the loop, but, what are you up to now-a-days?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The segment seemed to suggest that he did something to throw you under the bus.

I think you're talking about the time Steve went to Wicklin to have me suspended over making fun of Foundry. This was already at a time where he was prioritizing Foundry over everything else.
I'm out of the loop, but, what are you up to now-a-days?
I'm a barback for the Iron Horse NYC, stop by!