• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How did you and the bbboys feel aboot Lewis Twitches Santinie? Was he related to somebody is that why the Opster kept trying to push him?

That was so early on, I was just happy to be there. Opie is known for his basic bitch humor level and this was no different.

When did you and the other staff realize Nana and the Opster hated each other? Did the Worm hate the Opster the whole time or was that over time because they would hang out together?

I figured it out pretty early on. Maybe not hate early on, but you could see they weren't friends, didn't talk to each other outside of the show for prep or otherwise.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230707_154259_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_154409_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_154109_YouTube.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
People I've never met and will never meet have opinions on things that happened 15 years ago? Wow. How am I ever going to recover from this.
By commenting on a picture of them within 10 minutes of it being posted on an obscure Internet community dedicated to those 15-year-old events which you've signed up for again for the umpteenth time, apparently.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
By commenting on a picture of them within 10 minutes of it being posted on an obscure Internet community dedicated to those 15-year-old events which you've signed up for again for the umpteenth time, apparently.

Umpteenth. Fill me in on this. Being on Reddit and this board is "umpteenth" to you huh? You have "Umpteenth" balls between your legs? Anyway, remind me what I was doing on this day in 2008 and talk about it for a while.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Some of my fav O&A segments involve vacation drama... all the E-Rock shit but even Sam's honeymoon (where jim was fucking enrrrrraaaaagggggging acting like a 28 year old is pathologically cheap for not getting first class airfare to Hawaii)

How much was the office affected when certain people were out? It's always funny after someone takes 2 weeks off and you realize how much, or how little, they actually do

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Some of my fav O&A segments involve vacation drama... all the E-Rock shit but even Sam's honeymoon (where jim was fucking enrrrrraaaaagggggging acting like a 28 year old is pathologically cheap for not getting first class airfare to Hawaii)

How much was the office affected when certain people were out? It's always funny after someone takes 2 weeks off and you realize how much, or how little, they actually do
even though it was a complete accident, opie giving out erock's number whilst he was on holiday made for a really good bit

BenDovid

Forum Clout

The only person I remember taking vacation outside of show breaks was Erik. Erik was responsible for cutting up worst of shit and putting it in folders. That's what "the archive" was. He was too lazy to do that, so it was pawned off on interns. He was too inept be on the board and so he was removed and demoted. He never brought in any show content unless is was meta or radio related like Scott & Todd. If Erik took off for 6 months the only people who would notice are the deli workers. Interns would have done whatever work he was responsible for and the show wouldn't have been affected in the slightest, as he didn't do anything for the live show, including prep.
even though it was a complete accident, opie giving out erock's number whilst he was on holiday made for a really good bit

Sure, but that doesn't equate to "Erik was great on the show".