• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Cursed with leprosy for exploitation of the meek and her part in killing Christ, Mashallah.
Edit: I stopped reading the thread quite literally right before you answered it previously, and you were nice enough to answer again.
Please accept my coupon for one free handjob.

Because he was frustrated that he was abused but lacked any wit or assertiveness to combat it with anything other than passive aggression and curling up like a slug and taking it.
No problem but I’ll pass on the handjob.

Forum Clout
Lol, what was the deal with bobo, literal tard or played into the role a lil bit, tiny taste?
As far as I can sus out from what everyone has said over the years; yeah, an actual retard, but was also deliberately hamming it up because he knew it made him a character "ferda show".

Unless ol Dovid will correct me, that was my assesment.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m just going to copy and paste my comment that’s at the top of the page but:

Big Jay told on an episode of LOS that she was on her way to SDR show and she buzzed up yelling into the speaker that she needed help getting upstairs. Sounded like some kind of bacterial infection that fucked up her legs. Hardest I laughed in a while, evil cunt ruining young women’s lives* when she’s an ugly old manipulative Jew bitch stuffing her pocket with money she has no right to.
Guillain-Barre syndrome

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Stupid Danny gave up an alt account:

Dannys Alt.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Double down on this.
On what, your obvious sockpuppet?
Know what, you're right, Danny, how foolish of me. Only an idiot would see someone else answering a question asked of you and assume it would be an alt account. Now that I think about it, not a single person on this forum would jump to the same asinine conclusion, right guys? Admit it, I'm a moron for thinking @I_amnot_anyone is @BenDovid 's sockpuppet, it's okay, be honest, I can take it.

Dannys Alt.png