• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The responsible gun owner was so responsible one day, that he invited me to come by after work but then fell asleep before I got there. Front door was locked. OK back door. Locked. Hm. Basement. Open! Dude is sleeping hard on his living room couch, loaded gun on his end table. Nice.

Hey! That's the time me and my dad sucked all those black cocks!

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Actually, I do have half a book written. All by myself too! Didn't even need a ghostwriter to rehash all the things I've said before 100 times.
may I make a few suggestions?

have the cover be you behind a fence, wearing a striped jumpsuit and a porcelain yamaka, holding a microphone. you can call it ‘Permanently Suspended: The Age Old Tale of the Jew”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The Jill thing would have never worked. She wasn't his type. She wanted to act like a socialite and he wanted to get drunk in the basement and sing. They were kinda using each other for status. If it didn't end when it did, it would have ended a month later.
Yeah this is what I was getting at. It relied simply on Cumia to man up and improve himself for it to work which is why I said she was the last tie to normalcy for him. Seriously, who else in his life was normal and WASNT working for the show or a ballwasher besides her? She was also the only “normal” relationship he ever had. Before his wife he was fucking kids. We all know how his marriage was. And then after the marriage he went back to fucking kids EXCEPT for Jill. He took a taste of being an actual adult and he hated it. Also, you’re a faggot. (just for good measure.)
As far as his decline, I think a lot of it was cable news. The Obama thing broke him and the media over reporting on home invasions combined with Fox News turned him into who is now is. Anybody who knew him before 2008 can tell you he's just not the same guy.
I think you’re correct here, but the only issue I have is it just seems…too simple. How does your brain break on cable news alone? Well…we all know he bought into all of that shit anyway cuz some little negros robbed him of his fiddy cent. But still. I’ve described Cumia as a boiling lobster because it’s very accurate. He doesn’t realize how far he’s in on being an unfunny lunatic about race until Bill Burr threw him out of the Cellar. EVEN THEN he still doesn’t realize how far he’s gone, and I think a lot of that has to do with him surrounding himself with complete ballwashers. Who’s gonna tell him “Dude…you got lost.”? Well Ronnie B did. Bill Burr did. Joe Derosa did. But they were all written off as sensitive liberals trying to get Ant to be PC rather than friends concerned for him

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The responsible gun owner was so responsible one day, that he invited me to come by after work but then fell asleep before I got there. Front door was locked. OK back door. Locked. Hm. Basement. Open! Dude is sleeping hard on his living room couch, loaded gun on his end table. Nice.
This could not possibly be true. Are you telling me the man who sleeps until 2pm everyday isn’t prepared for a nigger home invasion? But he released all those home defense instructional videos!!!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Yeah fair enough. This isn’t related to you as i’ve been meaning to make a separate thread on this forever: Does anyone remember when Ant went on Redeye, complained that niggers were violent animals with 0 humor, and they cut it out? He spent like an hour on air ranting about how there was no problem with what he said…Actually, this does come back around to what we’re talking about. Cumia wasn’t just brainwashed by cable news, it was the combination of Niggermania as well. Because Ant was genuinely shocked that he couldn’t come out and say “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I HATE NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS THEYRE INFERIOR” on Fox News. …He didn’t realize they take the “not saying it out loud” approach, and even then they don’t think black babies should be drowned like Cumia does.

(I don’t know how much you’ve kept on Anthony the last year but he’s gotten noticeably worst, celebrating the deaths of black band students and babies, hinged on the idea that even infant blacks want to commit white genocide.)
Don't get me started on that sandwich makin', Grimace body.
Hmmm….I guess i’ll ask you a serious question you may have insight on since i’m genuinely a fan of the show. Who was your favorite / least favorite guest? Favorite / Least favorite coworker? Pretty boring questions but I got nothing.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Actually, shit. I got a better one. Sue Lightning was obviously after your time - but did Anthony ever give you the vibe he was on the Norton Train? I.e fucking women with penises? If he goes on Twitter and says Sue was cute and he’d fuck her over Rhianna I can imagine he’s said worse shit in private.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Actually, shit. I got a better one. Sue Lightning was obviously after your time - but did Anthony ever give you the vibe he was on the Norton Train? I.e fucking women with penises? If he goes on Twitter and says Sue was cute and he’d fuck her over Rhianna I can imagine he’s said worse shit in private.

Actually no. I got on that train when Stetten outted him on some podcast. News to me.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Actually no. I got on that train when Stetten outted him on some podcast. News to me.
That makes the turn even stranger. How does a man go from not a hint of wanting to fuck transexuals to all out calling them cute, having KtC say you “dabbled with Sue”, have them over to your house to play with your guns…etc.

What i’m getting at is that he’s a closet queen.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That makes the turn even stranger. How does a man go from not a hint of wanting to fuck transexuals to all out calling them cute, having KtC say you “dabbled with Sue”, have them over to your house to play with your guns…etc.

What i’m getting at is that he’s a closet queen.

I don't think it's about trannies. Sue looks like a 12 year old girl. Anthony wants to fuck a 12 year old girl, penis or no penis.
Also, fuck, last message. I’m shitting up this thread.

Do you still have that phone call when you called Cumia and he sounded extremely drunk and gay? I’ve been trying to find it since the old sub got shut down.

Not the unmixed original. Or at least I dunno where it is. Only the mixed version exists. (For clarity, no edits were made to the call. That's 100% of the call as it happened.)

Did you and Anthony make love or did you just fuck?

It was more just sensual holding and stubble rubbing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hmmm….I guess i’ll ask you a serious question you may have insight on since i’m genuinely a fan of the show. Who was your favorite / least favorite guest? Favorite / Least favorite coworker? Pretty boring questions but I got nothing.

Patrice & Bobby were my faves as far as comics go. Paris Hilton was an arid cunt. We could have had a great relationship with Mike Rowe, but Opie decided to go to a call with Victoria Gotti for an hour. I sent a bottle of nice scotch to his hotel as an apology but we never heard from him again.

Travis was my boy. For a long ass time. I lied to HR for him. Opie was a fucking chore to work for. Ever read the Preacher series? Where the Almighty was just a drooling retard? Greggshells was a real thing, and you always had to laugh at his jokes and make eye contact or else you'd get a shitty text later. I remember once during the Homeless Mustard saga, I had to field a passive aggressive text about how he knew I "don't like mustard, but other people do" and I had to explain to him that I was a Senior Producer of his radio show and that my job is to like or not like things for the air. Either him or Kenny. Kenny may come off charming on the air, but what a fucking asshole.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Patrice & Bobby were my faves as far as comics go. Paris Hilton was an arid cunt. We could have had a great relationship with Mike Rowe, but Opie decided to go to a call with Victoria Gotti for an hour. I sent a bottle of nice scotch to his hotel as an apology but we never heard from him again.

Travis was my boy. For a long ass time. I lied to HR for him. Opie was a fucking chore to work for. Ever read the Preacher series? Where the Almighty was just a drooling retard? Greggshells was a real thing, and you always had to laugh at his jokes and make eye contact or else you'd get a shitty text later. I remember once during the Homeless Mustard saga, I had to field a passive aggressive text about how he knew I "don't like mustard, but other people do" and I had to explain to him that I was a Senior Producer of his radio show and that my job is to like or not like things for the air. Either him or Kenny. Kenny may come off charming on the air, but what a fucking asshole.

You heard about Kenny sumo wrestling Anthony out of the Cellar at Bill Burr's request right? Seeing as you hate both Anthony & Kenny, comment?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I remember once during the Homeless Mustard saga, I had to field a passive aggressive text about how he knew I "don't like mustard, but other people do" and I had to explain to him that I was a Senior Producer of his radio show and that my job is to like or not like things for the air.
Can you clarify this? Do you mean Opie decided to motherfuck guests and had you basically say “Yeah I, Danny, don’t like Mustard so he’s not coming back.”

If so, did this same thing happen to Bert Kresicher? He told a story about how he was on the show once, and when he asked to come back Erock told him he couldn’t. Opie told him to fawwwwk off though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Jill thing would have never worked. She wasn't his type.
Anthony's type has a penis that he can suck. So Jill does not really qualify. But she did get Anthony to nearly kill himself with dick pills and psychiatric medication which was hilarious. Ever catch Anthony with his boner pills like Master Po? Or catch Anthony taking anxiety medications during contract negotiations?

You said you never knew that Anthony was into men like Sue Lightning? But Anthony told you that he experimented with Treefort Richard as a kid. So you knew he was a full blown homosexual before Stetten and Keith outed him. Though Anthony really outed himself various times over the years until finally going nuts with Sue.