• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
E9410435-BBE9-4924-BD81-5754D1F61F5E.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Dovids eating Anthony's asshole
They both laugh hysterically
Dovid comes around and inhales Anthony's cock "im ova hea now!"
Ant takes a big swish of budlight
Anthony has tears of joy streaming down his face, re-runs of three's company on the tv
Gives the ultimate rusty trombone "ima ova hea and im ova thea!"
Anthony, unable to hold it back any longer, "agoooosh!" as he actually agooshes down Dovids kike gullet

They lay back in bed afterwards, both lighting cigarettes
"Fuckin Opie, man"

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That, Obama president nahhhhh and Trayvon are what ruined him. Why did Anthony dump you anyways?

It's hard to answer questions when I'm just called a liar anyway, but that situation was reversed. It used to be fun hanging at his house when it was us and our chicks or family stuff but it slowly became that "poker crew" of Fred, Big A, Mike The Cop and them and I just didn't wanna deal with them on my off time. I wanna hang out, not listen to what you thought of the show that day, or hear you go "tssssssss" every single time a word contains "chip". So, I had begin tapering off and eventually I got a text asking to hang out one night and I just responded honestly. I don't want to head over there if it's going to be that wackpack crowd. He was VERY offended, and that was the end of that. This wasn't too long after the Kurt Love / Bobo's sister thing so I was hesitant to go over there in the first.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It's hard to answer questions when I'm just called a liar anyway, but that situation was reversed. It used to be fun hanging at his house when it was us and our chicks or family stuff but it slowly became that "poker crew" of Fred, Big A, Mike The Cop and them and I just didn't wanna deal with them on my off time. I wanna hang out, not listen to what you thought of the show that day, or hear you go "tssssssss" every single time a word contains "chip". So, I had begin tapering off and eventually I got a text asking to hang out one night and I just responded honestly. I don't want to head over there if it's going to be that wackpack crowd. He was VERY offended, and that was the end of that. This wasn't too long after the Kurt Love / Bobo's sister thing so I was hesitant to go over there in the first.
I find this believable because if you listen to this he calls you a miserable fuck, asshole and "fuck him". You hurt him pretty bad so I gotta admit that's one point for Danny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It used to be fun hanging at his house when it was us and our chicks or family stuff but it slowly became that "poker crew" of Fred, Big A, Mike The Cop and them and I just didn't wanna deal with them on my off time.
Then it went to Anthony alone with his girlfriend, Keith the Top, and alcohol. Then he beat his girlfriend, and she left permanently, after the arrest. Then Keith the Cop got fed up and left also. So it was just Antony and his drinking. Then he got a new boyfriend, named Sue Lightning, to come over and sodomize him in exchange for paying for breast implant surgery. And now he lives alone with his cat in a tiny apartment.

If you play your cards right Daniel, you will end up with more money than Anthony when he dies.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Then it went to Anthony alone with his girlfriend, Keith the Top, and alcohol. Then he beat his girlfriend, and she left permanently, after the arrest. Then Keith the Cop got fed up and left also. So it was just Antony and his drinking. Then he got a new boyfriend, named Sue Lightning, to come over and sodomize him in exchange for paying for breast implant surgery. And now he lives alone with his cat in a tiny apartment.

If you play your cards right Daniel, you will end up with more money than Anthony when he dies.

I've seen the inside of his apartment, by the looks of things, I already do. My couch is right-side up anyways.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What did Ant think of Brother Joe?

I mean, it's his brother, so he never went too hard. I just remember some eyerolls about his "military service" and podcast attempts. From what I recall, his "service" was court ordered, or go to jail. It's not like he was some patriot signing up for duty. He did his time and GTFO. Now he wants military discounts (welfare) everywhere he goes like some fuckin' American hero, meanwhile he'd have never been there if not for being some degenerate criminal.

I heard he'd playing a taco truck or some shit. #entertainer.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I mean, it's his brother, so he never went too hard. I just remember some eyerolls about his "military service" and podcast attempts. From what I recall, his "service" was court ordered, or go to jail. It's not like he was some patriot signing up for duty. He did his time and GTFO. Now he wants military discounts (welfare) everywhere he goes like some fuckin' American hero, meanwhile he'd have never been there if not for being some degenerate criminal.

I heard he'd playing a taco truck or some shit. #entertainer.
Yeah someone got his dd214 it was 8-9 months. All basic, infantry and maybe the beginning of jump school and he was sepped

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
100% believable, we've all seen the picture, who the fuck could bear to be in that sweaty fucking room

Any scoop on Fred from Brooklyn? Faggot Jew or what?