• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I will give you credit, danny, for sticking round the forums, despite being abundantly and deservedly insulted. maybe you’re not quite as big of a thin-skinned prat after all

now, are you ready to address what brought you here? was it another sacking? a new half-arsed podcast you want to plug? perhaps you’ve written a book that’s an exposé of the entire o&a staff and you know we’re the only mentalists who would be interested in hearing gossip about a long defunct radio show

my guess is you miss getting anally knobbed by anthony and the verbal fucking you receive here is the closest you get to scratching the itch you so long for

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I will give you credit, danny, for sticking round the forums, despite being abundantly and deservedly insulted. maybe you’re not quite as big of a thin-skinned prat after all

now, are you ready to address what brought you here? was it another sacking? a new half-arsed podcast you want to plug? perhaps you’ve written a book that’s an exposé of the entire o&a staff and you know we’re the only mentalists who would be interested in hearing gossip about a long defunct radio show

my guess is you miss getting anally knobbed by anthony and the verbal fucking you receive here is the closest you get to scratching the itch you so long for
He's at the start of a manic phase so he'll take abuse for attention thinking he can spin it into a payday

Eventually he'll fall back into self hating depression

In the meantime we'll enjoy the ride

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Why do you act like I'm not allowed to read up on and be part of whatever community is there? If this is a private forum, somebody tell the admin, anyone can join and post.

Actually, I do have half a book written. All by myself too! Didn't even need a ghostwriter to rehash all the things I've said before 100 times. I understand the canon here. I'm some broke barboy, I get it. But no matter how many times you tell yourself that, it doesn't make it true. I'm probably doing better than the rest of the lot. Travis is STILL board op'ing, but now for Sam. Hasn't progressed forward in his career in 15 years. Sam, while co-hosting, is still just a voice seldom heard, on an obscure satellite radio channel. Isn't Erock working for Anthony now? What a success... My apartment from what I can see, is a hell of a lot nicer than his. Nice window unit, dick. The Opster wakes up at the asscrack of dawn to livestream to dozens of people and beg for "stars" and superchats. Everybody is monetizing. Opie with his streams, Anthony with his network, didn't Jim rob a bunch of you for some shitty cartoon? I've tried in the past and I will again. But don't act like you wouldn't have an OnlyFans if you had a pretty pussy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
100% believable, we've all seen the picture, who the fuck could bear to be in that sweaty fucking room

Any scoop on Fred from Brooklyn? Faggot Jew or what?

Fred used to DM me on Facebook to ask me if he could go to Ant's parties. He got the OK one day and because Ant would say, "if you've been to my house before, you're invited" he would just show up at everything. Imagine waking up at 330am, working 5am-2pm going home, heading to you friends house and Fred From fucking Brooklyn is there going TSSSSS TSSSSSSSSSSSS TSSSSSSSSSS. Holy hell. Fuck that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Why do you act like I'm not allowed to read up on and be part of whatever community is there? If this is a private forum, somebody tell the admin, anyone can join and post.

Actually, I do have half a book written. All by myself too! Didn't even need a ghostwriter to rehash all the things I've said before 100 times. I understand the canon here. I'm some broke barboy, I get it. But no matter how many times you tell yourself that, it doesn't make it true. I'm probably doing better than the rest of the lot. Travis is STILL board op'ing, but now for Sam. Hasn't progressed forward in his career in 15 years. Sam, while co-hosting, is still just a voice seldom heard, on an obscure satellite radio channel. Isn't Erock working for Anthony now? What a success... My apartment from what I can see, is a hell of a lot nicer than his. Nice window unit, dick. The Opster wakes up at the asscrack of dawn to livestream to dozens of people and beg for "stars" and superchats. Everybody is monetizing. Opie with his streams, Anthony with his network, didn't Jim rob a bunch of you for some shitty cartoon? I've tried in the past and I will again. But don't act like you wouldn't have an OnlyFans if you had a pretty pussy.
I really hope you have a line in there about drinking two beers until you had a two beer buzz.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was Jim's hatred of Bobo a bit or was he such a fucking woman still brooding over the time he invited his mom's friend to a show and they talked during his set?

I get Jim's side of it. Bobo was annoying and a bunch of times he'd call with absolutely nothing. He was just experiencing the side of that I could never. I could listen to Bobo call with nothing all day long and smile. Jim would get tired of it.

The funniest clip of Jim & Sam I heard was Bobo losing his mind over callers pretending to be his mom. Neither Jim nor Sam had much to do with that. All Bobo & callers and it was funnier than anything else I've heard by far.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I get Jim's side of it. Bobo was annoying and a bunch of times he'd call with absolutely nothing. He was just experiencing the side of that I could never. I could listen to Bobo call with nothing all day long and smile. Jim would get tired of it.

The funniest clip of Jim & Sam I heard was Bobo losing his mind over callers pretending to be his mom. Neither Jim nor Sam had much to do with that. All Bobo & callers and it was funnier than anything else I've heard by far.
That's the only funny Jim and Sam clip, what a legacy. The trucker saying "yeah this is bobo's mom" is great

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's hard to answer questions when I'm just called a liar anyway, but that situation was reversed. It used to be fun hanging at his house when it was us and our chicks or family stuff but it slowly became that "poker crew" of Fred, Big A, Mike The Cop and them and I just didn't wanna deal with them on my off time. I wanna hang out, not listen to what you thought of the show that day, or hear you go "tssssssss" every single time a word contains "chip". So, I had begin tapering off and eventually I got a text asking to hang out one night and I just responded honestly. I don't want to head over there if it's going to be that wackpack crowd. He was VERY offended, and that was the end of that. This wasn't too long after the Kurt Love / Bobo's sister thing so I was hesitant to go over there in the first.
For once I don’t think you’re bullshitting. You may actually be the only person to be in the transition period from Cumia being a “normal” person to surrounding himself with ballwashers.

If I remember correctly…You were around when Ant and Jill broke up, and to me that was it for Cumia. (I’d like to hear your thoughts on that…I won’t call you a liar but i’ll still call you a faggot.) Like i’ve said in other threads Jill was the last tie to a normal life that Cumia could have had - An average, successful in her career, wop broad who he could have easily locked down to a marriage and maybe even a kid. But as you know, because you were present for it, Cumia had little kids in his closet because he’s a perpetual child afraid of growth.

Anyway, what I was getting at was after that it was all downhill. Looking at the timeline they broke up in 08 which coincided with Obama being President. Then seemingly by 2012 Cumia had lost all grasp of reality. The ballwasher group pushed him into what would have been a slow descent. When you have people around you going “Yeah Ant…You really OWNED the libs today…FUCK OPIE…You and Jimmy are so funny…” it obviously gets to your head and you start to believe it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
For once I don’t think you’re bullshitting. You may actually be the only person to be in the transition period from Cumia being a “normal” person to surrounding himself with ballwashers.

If I remember correctly…You were around when Ant and Jill broke up, and to me that was it for Cumia. (I’d like to hear your thoughts on that…I won’t call you a liar but i’ll still call you a faggot.) Like i’ve said in other threads Jill was the last tie to a normal life that Cumia could have had - An average, successful in her career, wop broad who he could have easily locked down to a marriage and maybe even a kid. But as you know, because you were present for it, Cumia had little kids in his closet because he’s a perpetual child afraid of growth.

Anyway, what I was getting at was after that it was all downhill. Looking at the timeline they broke up in 08 which coincided with Obama being President. Then seemingly by 2012 Cumia had lost all grasp of reality. The ballwasher group pushed him into what would have been a slow descent. When you have people around you going “Yeah Ant…You really OWNED the libs today…FUCK OPIE…You and Jimmy are so funny…” it obviously gets to your head and you start to believe it.

The Jill thing would have never worked. She wasn't his type. She wanted to act like a socialite and he wanted to get drunk in the basement and sing. They were kinda using each other for status. If it didn't end when it did, it would have ended a month later. As far as his decline, I think a lot of it was cable news. The Obama thing broke him and the media over reporting on home invasions combined with Fox News turned him into who is now is. Anybody who knew him before 2008 can tell you he's just not the same guy.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
IMG_0856.jpeg