• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How long after this did you work for the show? And did seem to just kind of stop mentioning you but you were still on the show, and he seemed pretty amused when they were telling the story of your firing.

That text message exchange was after I was already gone from Sirius. There had already been plenty of beef between us in the later years, always over girls, so, the last year or so was pretty awkward anyway.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That text message exchange was after I was already gone from Sirius. There had already been plenty of beef between us in the later years, always over girls, so, the last year or so was pretty awkward anyway.
Beef over girls? What am i, 5?

Seriously though. What do you think Ant saw in you? I don’t say that to knock on you but rather him. What kind of 60 year old man makes BFF’s with a 20 something year old ? And how is Ant such a big piece of shit he tries to fuck others girlfriends?

Wait, I thought of another question and this is important, so please answer this one if anything: Recently Opie mentioned that after the move to XM, Jimmy confided in him and said “Ant did something so bad that Jimmy would never forgive him.” Do you have any insight on this? Most assumed Jim found out about the pedophilia but my take is Ant was trying to fuck one of Jims girlfriends, speaking that he had a history of this.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Seriously though. What do you think Ant saw in you? I don’t say that to knock on you but rather him. What kind of 60 year old man makes BFF’s with a 20 something year old ? And how is Ant such a big piece of shit he tries to fuck others girlfriends?

I think you're forgetting that there were friends before me and friends after me. Before my time at WNEW Ant & Stinky were best buds. We just wanted to hang out and drink beers and sing karaoke. It was an easy hang before all the bullshit. It wasn't so cut and dry as you put it. On more than one occasion, he'd fly somebody in and they would be bored with him instantly. Like, Anthony sitting on a barstool for hours on Twitter just scrolling while his guest and I are chatting it up. Then when his guests end up with me, he takes it personally like I motherfucked him purposely.
Wait, I thought of another question and this is important, so please answer this one if anything: Recently Opie mentioned that after the move to XM, Jimmy confided in him and said “Ant did something so bad that Jimmy would never forgive him.” Do you have any insight on this? Most assumed Jim found out about the pedophilia but my take is Ant was trying to fuck one of Jims girlfriends, speaking that he had a history of this.

News to me. Couldn't tell ya.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
What is your opinion of that lawsuit regarding interns at Sirius that was around early to mid 2010s? Listening to an Erock podcast episode where Sal was on, they discussed how interns at Sirius are required to clock in and out, have to be paid, and can no longer be on site once they’re done for the day. All of this because some intern slipped on ice while getting some Stern staffers breakfast. Also, your opinion on Sal? I’ve kinda turned around on him and don’t think he’s as bad as everyone made him out to be.
Grillo was an unpaid Stern intern for like 6 years yet still worked 3 to 5 days per week. That absolutely should be against the labor laws.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

They were drinking buddies and not real friends. Can’t say I haven’t been there before.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I've seen O&A fans. I would LOVE to see what you look like.

Screenshot_20230616-161723.png

Danny you witless cretin. Anytime you get stung you fall right back on pretending your better than the fans.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
If Roland ever suggested an actor to interview, would the show reject them for not having an Oscar? Seems like there's a level of fame that the show has to maintain before you're just bottom-feeders talking to pretty much any old dick tip sucker who walks in off the street smelling like tuna or salmon.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If Roland ever suggested an actor to interview, would the show reject them for not having an Oscar? Seems like there's a level of fame that the show has to maintain before you're just bottom-feeders talking to pretty much any old dick tip sucker who walks in off the street smelling like tuna or salmon.
I can just answer this question for him. No. They had people like Josh Gad and Simon Pegg on, neither of whom have won big awards.

If you were just referring to the status of the celebrity…again, I don’t think so. From 2012-2014 they definitely upped their guests in terms of their fame but they were still pretty bottom of the barrel compared to what Stern or other shows were getting.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I can just answer this question for him. No. They had people like Josh Gad and Simon Pegg on, neither of whom have won big awards.

If you were just referring to the status of the celebrity…again, I don’t think so. From 2012-2014 they definitely upped their guests in terms of their fame but they were still pretty bottom of the barrel compared to what Stern or other shows were getting.
ed-wood-johnny-depp.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
...they were still pretty bottom of the barrel compared to what Stern or other shows were getting.
Stern had a deal where if someone big wanted a Sirius interview he would get exclusive rights to them if he wanted. So if some actor or singer wanted to do a bunch of Sirius shows for promotion. Howard could force Sirius to only offer him and no one else for interview. When O&A found that out they took themselves out of the interview pool and just did their own thing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie bitched about a friend of da show (Maron) not coming in to promote his new tv show because he had a Stern interview. Then Howard didn’t have him on again and the bbboys had him on 6 months later.

The show never noped out of taking advantage of the Sirius talent department. There were also plenty of times we got a guest after they were on Stern.