• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Danny is like Patrick. He’ll always correct the record. Watch. If he’s still here he’ll respond to this.

@BenDovid Why did you snidely try to lecture Master Po in front of his friends? You thought you were the boss? Lol. “Uhm, Po, what made you think it was a good idea to bring this many people in the studio?” FAGGOT. Everyone else was told but you and you threw a fucking fit because you weren’t informed. BUT I’M PRODUCING!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!!! Thats how fucking worthless you were. No one even cared to let you know how many people were coming and Po, the fraud he is, STILL put you in your place.
"I thought the amount of people you brought in was inappropriate" yeah? Did ya?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Relistening to the Guitar Hero clip and it starts with Danny complaining about latency issues and audio issues when he played against Slash. Funny how he already had that issue and identified what caused the problem and they still set it up that way. Also I'm not even 5 minutes in and Anthony fawning over Danny is as gay as his "oh noooooo thatsssssss turrrrrible" clip.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Relistening to the Guitar Hero clip and it starts with Danny complaining about latency issues and audio issues when he played against Slash. Funny how he already had that issue and identified what caused the problem and they still set it up that way. Also I'm not even 5 minutes in and Anthony fawning over Danny is as gay as his "oh noooooo thatsssssss turrrrrible" clip.
The real Dovid saves that clip with his hyping up of Daniel "the faggot" Ross.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Oh and now Anthony is bringing up lag and talking about it being set up right. With Evan even chiming in first asking about it being set up so there is minimal latency. But yeah that makes sense that it would be set up so there is the highest possible lag with Evan not suffering from it all.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Glad they left an hour of them talking to callers about Israel in the clip.
Didn't you think Norton had a lot of nuanced views on the conflict? His fifth "I don't understand it, it's a tough one man" really hit home.

Anyway, Danny you are a hateable piece of shit. Who fed Bobo the Optimus Prime Rib line?

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Didn't you think Norton had a lot of nuanced views on the conflict? His fifth "I don't understand it, it's a tough one man" really hit home.
“You know who could REALLY argue Israel was (insert Jewish name)” Real quote. They had “””Nuanced””” views AKA they cant just outright say Israel should steamroll Palestine and maybe even the US.
Anyway, Danny you are a hateable piece of shit. Who fed the Bobo the Optimus Prime Rib line?
This is the same man who thought “She wanted AUSTIN powers but instead she got ED powers” was a zinger.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Is that a Sue deepfake?
Lol she posted it on her instagram in 2020 so i’m not sure. I was trying to see if Pat liked it but he has me blocked.

F0D21786-B768-48B2-9ED1-01B96BB31729.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I meant the Star Trek PFP not sure where this came from. Oh and now Danny said "I will calibrate it" as they are setting it up.
Fawwwk I made it confusing to read. Sue posted the Star Trek prof picture on her instagram in 2020. The bottom picture is a completely unrelated post by Sue. “Life is here…live it now.” Nice self affirmation, stupid.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Anthony is such a flaming faggot after Evan wins after unplugging it. "What a smart thing to do, win against the guy that's your boss". Expected him to start sucking Danny off after that quote. Would also like to point out the timing windows in Guitar Hero are 100ms which is piss easy for a rhythm game and you can clearly hear him not missing many notes but the latency was so bad that that's the reason. Sure it was. I realize I'm a flaming faggot for dissecting a fucking Guitar Hero challenge but like I said I play rhythm games (one where to hit a perfect note the timing window is 16ms but that's beside the point).