• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
You get on my case but you don't get on Norton, who knew, Travis, who knew, Keith, who knew... I don't see how I am single handedly responsible for the antics of Anthony.
I called norton a spineless worm who was complicit in the molestation of children for the sake of keeping his third mic on a radio show. I thought my opinion of him was pretty transparent. what about opie? no doubt he was already aware of anthony's debauchery, but were you not in a position to have the same formal sit down with him like you did with worm?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I didn't know what to think. Who comes out and says some shit like that. I figured he was drunk or somehow joking.
You know what I do when i’m drunk? Lie about touching children when I have a history of finding kids hot. You know what I do when i’m joking? Make up a story about finger banging a 13 year old when i’m having kids that age over at my house, i.e. Bobos sister. Need I say more?
That is 100% why I went to Norton.
You still did not go to SXM management nor Opie or anybody else. Complicit.
It felt like a matter of time until cops bust into his yard and there's drunk bobo's sister puking into the hottub with a sex offender and the it's front page of the post the next day while we're all fired. You get on my case but you don't get on Norton, who knew, Travis, who knew, Keith, who knew... I don't see how I am single handedly responsible for the antics of Anthony.
Probably because you hung out with the guy and, besides KtC, knew him most intimately. Travis is a fucking creep who lets Cumia like his daughters facebook posts. Thats undisputed. You, however, “revealed” all these details of Cumias pedophilia not realizing most of the events you describe you witnessed, and thus have a responsibility to inform law enforcement and not a fucking subreddit or Jim Norton.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
That is 100% why I went to Norton. It felt like a matter of time until cops bust into his yard and there's drunk bobo's sister puking into the hottub with a sex offender and the it's front page of the post the next day while we're all fired.
Yeah, the fuckin SWAT team was gonna storm a Compound party when Keith is on Nana's payroll, go fuck yourself.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You know what I do when i’m drunk? Lie about touching children when I have a history of finding kids hot. You know what I do when i’m joking? Make up a story about finger banging a 13 year old when i’m having kids that age over at my house, i.e. Bobos sister. Need I say more?

You still did not go to SXM management nor Opie or anybody else. Complicit.

Probably because you hung out with the guy and, besides KtC, knew him most intimately. Travis is a fucking creep who lets Cumia like his daughters facebook posts. Thats undisputed. You, however, “revealed” all these details of Cumias pedophilia not realizing most of the events you describe you witnessed, and thus have a responsibility to inform law enforcement and not a fucking subreddit or Jim Norton.
Yeah, Norton, Travis, and KtC really get a pass from people here, no one's ever giving them any shit about anything ever.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“went to norton” why the fuck would you go to norton unless its for advice how to get on PreP or how to discharge tranny cum out of your ass most effectively?

What info you got on Norton raping that drunk girl? Where can i track her down? Id like to see Jim prosecuted for the rape he committed

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Daniel 100% had a falling out with Cumia. He has no morals or ethics. He didn’t want to see a child molester prosecuted because, according to him, people might be impacted monetarily and that is more important. So why does he hate Cumia so much? Obviously not moral reasons.

You don't go blowing up families because somebody said something to you one day, potentially drunk.
I called norton a spineless worm who was complicit in the molestation of children for the sake of keeping his third mic on a radio show. I thought my opinion of him was pretty transparent. what about opie? no doubt he was already anthony's debauchery, but were you not in a position to have the same formal sit down with him like you did with worm?

I went to Opie with Steve's opioid addiction after I found $1000s of dollars or receipts for Indian Xanax and Codene, Opie couldn't have cared less. He was not the person to go to.

Yeah, the fuckin SWAT team was gonna storm a Compound party when Keith is on Nana's payroll, go fuck yourself.

Cops have showed up at that house numerous times. He's just lucky they were never there where 16 year olds were running around drunk. Keith had Anthony investigated when he was banging that girl with the political family. Keith and his wife were disgusted and wanted to make sure the parents knew what was going on. So, don't give me that.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You don't go blowing up families because somebody said something to you one day, potentially drunk.
“Said something” and what might that “something” be, perhaps? Oh yeah, fucking children. Have you ever heard the age old thing about how alcohol doesn’t make you lie, it just makes you tell the truth? You worked at a bar and you don’t know this?

Also, you’re really poking holes in your whole argument of “sparing your coworkers”. So if you submitted a complaint of what you knew to SiriusXM management at the time, and they investigated it and found no wrong doing, no families would be blown up. However…if they found something and fired the show, families get blown up. Question in this scenario: Unless you KNEW that this “drunk joke” would lead to evidence, how would you know that submitting the complaint over this “drunk joke” would result in others being fired?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I went to Opie with Steve's opioid addiction after I found $1000s of dollars or receipts for Indian Xanax and Codene, Opie couldn't have cared less. He was not the person to go to.
perhaps because opie could not have cared bloody less about whatever the hell steve was doing to himself on his own time, nor be arsed to deal with your own personal vendetta against him? you don't think family man opie wouldn't sit up in his seat had you told him that the man whom he shares the name of the show with was touching kids? there's no way you're this ignorant, danny.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“Said something” and what might that “something” be, perhaps? Oh yeah, fucking children. Have you ever heard the age old thing about how alcohol doesn’t make you lie, it just makes you tell the truth? You worked at a bar and you don’t know this?

Also, you’re really poking holes in your whole argument of “sparing your coworkers”. So if you submitted a complaint of what you knew to SiriusXM management at the time, and they investigated it and found no wrong doing, no families would be blown up. However…if they found something and fired the show, families get blown up. Question in this scenario: Unless you KNEW that this “drunk joke” would lead to evidence, how would you know that submitting the complaint over this “drunk joke” would result in others being fired?

I dunno bro. Be in my shoes. Your BFF just said some weird shit. Telling people could lead to everyone's job blowing up. Real easy to play armchair quarterback from your computer chair 10 years after the fact. Any of you could have said something. It was broadcast that he was dating a 17 year old who needed to be brought to pediatrics. She didn't live in NY, so that's technically sex trafficking a minor. How come none of y'all said anything? Why didn't you call the local cops?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Danny Raus.jpg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I dunno bro. Be in my shoes. Your BFF just said some weird shit.
Weird shit = Fucking children. I don’t care if he’s smoking crack i’m telling the fucking police and his job. If I do not I am complicit. Spin it anyway you like. That is what you do best.
Telling people could lead to everyone's job blowing up. Real easy to play armchair quarterback from your computer chair 10 years after the fact.
I go back to my point which you obviously did not read or comprehend: Unless you knew that this “joke” would lead to evidence he did something, no one would lose their job. You fucking knew what was up.
Any of you could have said something. It was broadcast that he was dating a 17 year old who needed to be brought to pediatrics. She didn't live in NY, so that's technically sex trafficking a minor. How come none of y'all said anything? Why didn't you call the local cops?
Hm, lets see. Maybe because I didn’t work with him? Maybe because I never went over to his house? Maybe because he never told me personally he finger banged a 13 year old, and I saw sex offenders and children at his house? You are a fucking retard.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Yes that's correct. Keith once busted Anthony talking about how hot his 15 year old stepdaughters ass was and continued to work for him. That is indeed correct.
Okay, so you AND Keith worked for a predatory kid-toucher and never said shit about it. Good of you to throw him under the bus because you have to answer some hard questions. Slimy rat fuck.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I ask everyone else besides Daniel, if your friend confided in you that he molested a child, drunk or not, you would kill them or report them to the police, correct? That’s because you’re not morally twisted. Daniel Juden Rosenberg, however, does not give a fuck about children and is probably a pedophile himself.

His friend confessed to being a pedophile. The typical jew he is, the first moral dilemma he had was money.