• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You can cover up something you were told happened. Ant told you he was finger banging a 13 year old. If one of my friends told me that in seriousness I would beat the fuck out of them or go to the police. So how long was the interval of time where he TOLD you he was doing this to where you stopped being his friend.

I didn’t say you had to have an audio recording of her making the report, Daniel. Provide a text message. Provide some sort of proof that this fucking happened. Not because I believe Ant didn’t do it but because you’re a shady vindictive cockroach. There was no mistaking who Ant was as a person, especially in your vicinity to the show and him personally. You didn’t “Find out” he was a psycho racist pedophile.

Alright, you know what? I believed this story when you first came to the original subreddit. Now I think you’re full of shit. So you, a balding 35 year old kike midget, were in the back of a Kia with a teenager and her aunt to go make a police report on her being molested? What? Why has nothing been done about this? Why has nothing been done to you considering you’re alleging witnessing and hearing about pedophilic actions and have admitted this to the police and to us. You’re so fucking exhausting. And sad.

???? This is in reference to the teen girl criticizing Sam's aftershow in your car. Why were you coming back from a concert with a teenage girl????

Its not. And I don’t know what the fuck you’re even getting at here.

Sorry, I didn't want to be responsible for the loss of literally everyone's job on the show.

I don't have text messages from 10 years ago.

You're getting confused. I filed the report myself. The car story was coming home from a concert. How hard is this for you. LIke her Aunt said, "hey wanna come to this concert?" and then we all went. Baffling, I know.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Sorry, I didn't want to be responsible for the loss of literally everyone's job on the show.

I don't have text messages from 10 years ago.

You're getting confused. I filed the report myself. The car story was coming home from a concert. How hard is this for you. LIke her Aunt said, "hey wanna come to this concert?" and then we all went. Baffling, I know.
Why are you back. Answer the fucking question, faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Daniel Ross (real name Rosenthal) walks into the Opie and Anthony studios. It’s 4am and he’s the first one in. Mentally he goes over his schedule for the day: “show prep until 5…working on replays until 6….” Daniel walks into his office which is more like a royal palace. Pictures of him with Presidents adorn the wall. He uncaps his marker and begins to write on his mounted whiteboard, marking equations and computing algorithms mentally for what will make the best show for the day. When the rest of the interns come in, late, of course, they all answer to Danny. EVEN Erock. It was well known that Sam used to shine Daniels shoes as an intern and Steve C would beg for forgiveness after arguments with him. Their “work” was a clever cover up. All the work was made and created by Danny…he just let them take credit so they could keep their jobs. Eventually Danny became known as “Daniel the Generous” after he personally doubled the salaries of the entire staff one year…even O&A. As Danny kicks his feet back on his 6 figure office desk, O&A stroll into work at 9am and walk into the studio. As Street Fighting Man intros the show, Daniel lights up a cigar and brings a microphone to his lips. “Now Opie…say…Good morning everyboDDYYYYYyyyyy…” This was the hard part of the day. You thought Opie and Anthony were above all else, real? It was just Daniel. It was always Daniel.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
YOU KNEW YOUR FRIEND AND COWORKER MOLESTED CHILDREN AND COVERED THIS UP BECAUSE YOU FEARED YOUR COWORKERS WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED FOR A LITTLE.

Well I tried to tell Norton about Bobo's sister and Kurt Love but he was ultimately uninterested.

The finger story was just that, a story. Until it was parroted back to me years later and after I stopped working there. It was only then I knew it wasn't bullshit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The finger story was just that, a story. Until it was parroted back to me years later and after I stopped working there. It was only then I knew it wasn't bullshit.
Yeah, except it wasn’t. So a guy who’s known for finding children hot and fucking teenagers tells you he molested a teenager and you thought…he was lying? Or you thought he was bragging to bullshit which is even worse.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
No. I literally took Jim to lunch and said "Anthony is going to get busted fucking a teenager, and then there will be no show."

Jim didn't feel hanging out with a registered sex offender and bobo's 16yo sister & friend was a problem.
of literally all the people to confide in, you chose the one who's widely recognized as being a spineless worm. what did you honestly expect? of course norton wasn't going to pay that information any mind, because he didn't want to lose the show for his own sake

why didn't you bring it to the attention of the bosses at sirius? or local authorities? or an actual man who would pummel that paedophilic cunt into a bloody pulp had they learned what he gets up to? and don't try and spin it as you not wanting to compromise people's jobs, because that makes zero fucking sense given that the show still operated even after cumia was sacked. you were complicit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Daniel 100% had a falling out with Cumia. He has no morals or ethics. He didn’t want to see a child molester prosecuted because, according to him, people might be impacted monetarily and that is more important. So why does he hate Cumia so much? Obviously not moral reasons.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah, except it wasn’t. So a guy who’s known for finding children hot and fucking teenagers tells you he molested a teenager and you thought…he was lying? Or you thought he was bragging to bullshit which is even worse.

I didn't know what to think. Who comes out and says some shit like that. I figured he was drunk or somehow joking.

and don't try and spin it as you not wanting to compromise people's jobs, because that makes zero fucking sense given that the show still operated even after cumia was sacked. you were complicit.

That is 100% why I went to Norton. It felt like a matter of time until cops bust into his yard and there's drunk bobo's sister puking into the hottub with a sex offender and the it's front page of the post the next day while we're all fired. You get on my case but you don't get on Norton, who knew, Travis, who knew, Keith, who knew... I don't see how I am single handedly responsible for the antics of Anthony.