• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
However, I will ask again since you seemed keen to leave it out.

Why did you cover up Ants pedophilia for so long? Why have you provided no evidence you filed a police report or drove one of his victims to make one? In fact, doesn't chauffeuring around molestation victims make you pretty complicit? Remember when you claimed a teenager was criticizing Sams after show in your car? What was with that? If you say it was one of Ants girls, refer to my previous question about being complicit.

On top of all of that…you decided to make that information public to us, the losers obsessing about a dead show, for an attention boost to get people to sub to your podcast. If you care so strongly about Ants moral character and his victims, why did you use them as a promotional tool?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Hey, don’t forget his role as lead screenshot capturer, funster.
Imagine putting that on your Linkedin, funster.

1686772497536.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Imagine putting that on your Linkedin, funster.

View attachment 126912
He wasn’t even credited until Rockstar was forced to add all the useless people who contributed nothing.

Question for Danny, why are you such a spiteful little kike? “They fucked me over…” is not a reason to fuck over others. Especially when its not personal and it’s business. Do you think potential hirers like that an employee shit talks all his old bosses and leaks projects in development over personal squabbling?

Let me rephrase this, have you ever had a moment in your life where you realized you were the problem? If it smells like shit everywhere you walk….

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He was better at playing by eye vs rhythm.
What the actual fuck does this mean. How exactly do you know this? Did you study his playing style to know he was playing based on vision and not audio? Oh right, you didn’t. You’re just making shit up to justify how you could have possibly lost, because you are historically a fucking sore loser.

Its not just a rhythm game, faggot. You can’t play Guitar Hero casually with your eyes closed. It works on rhythm and eyes. Even if we accept that there was delay you still fucking lost because the other guy was better at the visual part of Guitar Hero.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm supposed to know who you are? Who are you. What podcast. You can goof on me over views, as long as you goof on Opie, Erock, Sam etc. ErockRadio videos barely crack 50 views. Opie barely gets 200.
What do you think, that this is the Pretty Fucking Daniel forums? We make fun of all of those fucking retards and you’re no different. The only difference is that as much as we hate Opie , Anthony, and Jim, they entertained us. You were a fucking tumor on a retarded clown.
Do you remember when a caller called in to give me this type of shit, and when prompted for solid reasons of WHY they didn't like me, they couldn't come up with a single example.
Sometimes you don’t need an example. People know not to like you when they see that big nose of yours.
Yeah, I didn't want to visit Patrice's malware website, sorry.
You are so fucking retarded. We all agree you lost the Guitar Hero match. Half of us think you had a fair point in not wanting to visit the website - it’s the fact that you acted like such a neurotic woman about it. Which was Patrices point.
The fact of the matter is regardless of what you thought of me on-air, if you listened to O&A from 2004-2012, you enjoyed me.
No wonder you were sent to a loony bin. No one was listening to you. In fact, anytime you pop up in a segment I want to cut my ears off. The most enjoyment I got out of you is when you would barge in the studio with a “HILARIOUS” line you just had to get out, desperately wanting to be a 4th mic, only to fucking BOMB HORRIBLY. People listened before you and they listened after you. No one liked you faggot. At most they tolerated you.

Welcome to obscurity.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What the actual fuck does this mean. How exactly do you know this? Did you study his playing style to know he was playing based on vision and not audio? Oh right, you didn’t. You’re just making shit up to justify how you could have possibly lost, because you are historically a fucking sore loser.

Its not just a rhythm game, faggot. You can’t play Guitar Hero casually with your eyes closed. It works on rhythm and eyes. Even if we accept that there was delay you still fucking lost because the other guy was better at the visual part of Guitar Hero.
As someone who still plays rhythm games (faggot I know) this is complete bullshit unless the audio was completely turned off for both of them which it wasn't. Audio latency is a motherfucker when it comes to those games unless the intern played with that same exact latency at home then you both would have struggled.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Our first, lesser Dan had a podcast called Pancakes House Podcast. He did unpaid live reads nobody ordered, during the first episode. It's not anti-Semitic to point that out.

This is not only 100% untrue, but easily provable. Low effort.

He wasn’t even credited until Rockstar was forced to add all the useless people who contributed nothing.

Question for Danny, why are you such a spiteful little kike? “They fucked me over…” is not a reason to fuck over others. Especially when its not personal and it’s business. Do you think potential hirers like that an employee shit talks all his old bosses and leaks projects in development over personal squabbling?

Let me rephrase this, have you ever had a moment in your life where you realized you were the problem? If it smells like shit everywhere you walk….

"He wasn’t even credited until Rockstar was forced to add all the useless people who contributed nothing."

This is also 100% untrue. Also you need to get your timelines right. You're all over the place. The reasons Rockstar and I parted ways have absolutely nothing to do with what you THINK they were.
Hey, don’t forget his role as lead screenshot capturer, funster.

Yes. Believe it or not, marketing stills are a thing for a multi-billion dollar franchise. If you think it's easy, apply for a job doing it there.

However, I will ask again since you seemed keen to leave it out.

Why did you cover up Ants pedophilia for so long? Why have you provided no evidence you filed a police report or drove one of his victims to make one? In fact, doesn't chauffeuring around molestation victims make you pretty complicit? Remember when you claimed a teenager was criticizing Sams after show in your car? What was with that? If you say it was one of Ants girls, refer to my previous question about being complicit.

On top of all of that…you decided to make that information public to us, the losers obsessing about a dead show, for an attention boost to get people to sub to your podcast. If you care so strongly about Ants moral character and his victims, why did you use them as a promotional tool?

What was there to cover up? I stopped hanging out with the guy after the Kurt Love situation. The only time I witnessed contact was Kurt Love. Can't cover up something I didn't see happen. You don't get a receipt when you make a witness statement. It's not Dunkin' Donuts. You're talking about the the same person, however years earlier. The victim's aunt was there and in the car. Her car. We were coming back from a concert if I recall. I fail to understand the big mystery here.

I did what I could. I was asked to make a statement and I did so. Don't pretend this board is full of ethics and morality. Come on.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is also 100% untrue. Also you need to get your timelines right. You're all over the place. The reasons Rockstar and I parted ways have absolutely nothing to do with what you THINK they were.
? I don’t think, nor know, why you were fired. I don’t give a shit if Lazlow was making you suck his cock for a paycheck. You leaked a game in development out of professional or personal spite. You are retarded spiteful scum.
Yes. Believe it or not, marketing stills are a thing for a multi-billion dollar franchise. If you think it's easy, apply for a job doing it there.
I don’t have to apply to know it’s easy, you were already hired there.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
This is not only 100% untrue, but easily provable. Low effort.

"He wasn’t even credited until Rockstar was forced to add all the useless people who contributed nothing."

What was there to cover up? I stopped hanging out with the guy after the Kurt Love situation. The only time I witnessed contact was Kurt Love. Can't cover up something I didn't see happen. You don't get a receipt when you make a witness statement. It's not Dunkin' Donuts. You're talking about the the same person, however years earlier. The victim's aunt was there and in the car. Her car. We were coming back from a concert if I recall. I fail to understand the big mystery here.

I did what I could. I was asked to make a statement and I did so. Don't pretend this board is full of ethics and morality. Come on.
Still better people than you, though.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What was there to cover up? I stopped hanging out with the guy after the Kurt Love situation. The only time I witnessed contact was Kurt Love. Can't cover up something I didn't see happen.
You can cover up something you were told happened. Ant told you he was finger banging a 13 year old. If one of my friends told me that in seriousness I would beat the fuck out of them or go to the police. So how long was the interval of time where he TOLD you he was doing this to where you stopped being his friend.
You don't get a receipt when you make a witness statement. It's not Dunkin' Donuts.
I didn’t say you had to have an audio recording of her making the report, Daniel. Provide a text message. Provide some sort of proof that this fucking happened. Not because I believe Ant didn’t do it but because you’re a shady vindictive cockroach. There was no mistaking who Ant was as a person, especially in your vicinity to the show and him personally. You didn’t “Find out” he was a psycho racist pedophile.
You're talking about the the same person, however years earlier. The victim's aunt was there and in the car. Her car.
Alright, you know what? I believed this story when you first came to the original subreddit. Now I think you’re full of shit. So you, a balding 35 year old kike midget, were in the back of a Kia with a teenager and her aunt to go make a police report on her being molested? What? Why has nothing been done about this? Why has nothing been done to you considering you’re alleging witnessing and hearing about pedophilic actions and have admitted this to the police and to us. You’re so fucking exhausting. And sad.
We were coming back from a concert if I recall.
???? This is in reference to the teen girl criticizing Sam's aftershow in your car. Why were you coming back from a concert with a teenage girl????

Its not. And I don’t know what the fuck you’re even getting at here.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
One thing is for certain Danny - Regardless of your success now or post O&A, regardless of your participation with pedophilia, regardless of your physical appearance…you were a fucking blight on the show. The highlight of your life is the absolute worst of O&A. I can only think of one good moment you had. Steve C threatened to punch someone in the face on air for some reason, and you criticized Steve for threatening to assault his employees. But guess what? That wasn’t funny or entertaining. I listened to O&A for comedy and you brought none of that. You did bring entertainment, but not how you intended. Nothing is better than listening to the hours of you sperging out and being a little bitch on air, and hearing Anthony cower or jump in to defend you. Nice life, stupid.