• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I didn't know what to think. Who comes out and says some shit like that. I figured he was drunk or somehow joking.

That is 100% why I went to Norton. It felt like a matter of time until cops bust into his yard and there's drunk bobo's sister puking into the hottub with a sex offender and the it's front page of the post the next day while we're all fired. You get on my case but you don't get on Norton, who knew, Travis, who knew, Keith, who knew... I don't see how I am single handedly responsible for the antics of Anthony.
David is a weasel kike liar but I have to agree with him on this. He went to norton, who didn't care. Opie had previously not cared about Steve C's pill addiction, and was clearly willing to look past Ants shitty behavior to keep the show. Who else was there to go to ? other interns with no power, Erock with even less somehow? that balding jew muskrat sam? he'd bite off his own jimmy to stay on the radio. Otherwise he's got to go to corporate and those guys have a tendency to overeact and that could fuck over more people than Ant. Plus he had what? a comment from Ant? unless he said "hey I fingered a girl named (X) at (Y Location) on (Z date)" what do the cops have to go on? not a lot. and if the Roslyn PD starts harassing ant he's got money and a platform to make them look terrible so they'd probably just file a report and forget about it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Imagine going to Norton with the accusations thinking for one second the worm would do a damned thing to ruffle the feathers of his pock-marked Golden Goose. Danny probably knew nothing would come of the revelation and conveniently absolved himself of any responsibility, wiping his rat-like merchant hands of it. "See? I told someone! No one can say I didn't! Now leave me alone!"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yes that's correct. Keith once busted Anthony talking about how hot his 15 year old stepdaughters ass was and continued to work for him. That is indeed correct.
You are mentally ill , Christ killer.
You are going to Auschwitz, Christ killer. You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease acting like a smug, self superior cunt. Failure to do constitutes felony being Danny Ross. Don’t act like a smug, self superior cunt again.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No one is saying you are responsible for Anthony's behavior. Only Anthony is directly responsible for what he did in his life. But you at least knew what he was up to, which is more than any of us did until well after it was all done. Co-fucking-caine.
I was waiting for you to show up and destroy this kike. Gah bless.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Ok Danny, i’ll cave. It took me a couple hours but I thought of ONE funny thing you did during the almost decade you were on the show.

When Little Nicky made that song about you, you made a parody of his “EXTREME” promos. And it was pretty funny to be honest witcha.

So congrats. Your one moment in a pile of shit is also fueled by being a resentful little bug person who cant take a joke.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Should we make em cry?

10459945c53fb019ef20bfbac7b20796.jpeg

He doesnt care. Genuinely. Hed tell us if he did.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Hey Danny it's Jenna!

Is it weird seeing Sam basically get everything he ever wanted out of life? Happily married, two kids, SXM money, occasionally working for WWE on pre-shows.

In comparison to whatever you're doing these days. Posting here for attention so everyone can make Jew jokes.

You and Sam always tried to be the "cool clique" on the production staff so I'm just curious how it feels to be the Jannetty of the tag team.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Ok Danny, i’ll cave. It took me a couple hours but I thought of ONE funny thing you did during the almost decade you were on the show.

When Little Nicky made that song about you, you made a parody of his “EXTREME” promos. And it was pretty funny to be honest witcha.

So congrats. Your one moment in a pile of shit is also fueled by being a resentful little bug person who cant take a joke.
Was it? Listen to it again and report back.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Danny is like Patrick. He’ll always correct the record. Watch. If he’s still here he’ll respond to this.

@BenDovid Why did you snidely try to lecture Master Po in front of his friends? You thought you were the boss? Lol. “Uhm, Po, what made you think it was a good idea to bring this many people in the studio?” FAGGOT. Everyone else was told but you and you threw a fucking fit because you weren’t informed. BUT I’M PRODUCING!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!!! Thats how fucking worthless you were. No one even cared to let you know how many people were coming and Po, the fraud he is, STILL put you in your place.