Dovid turning the screws

Then why are you all of a sudden back here, jewster?

Remember you started a podcast that got even less views than mine?

Because this forum isn't private and anyone can show up and talk shit? I dunno, why are you here? Probably the same reasons.

I'm supposed to know who you are? Who are you. What podcast. You can goof on me over views, as long as you goof on Opie, Erock, Sam etc. ErockRadio videos barely crack 50 views. Opie barely gets 200.

okay, now read every fucking comment on any o&a segment you inserted yourself into, because I promise the vast majority of them are about how much of an unlikable, frothing retard you are. but you're right, the anecdotal experiences you had at events where no one wanted to risk getting bounced just to antagonize you is clear indication that you were tolerated by the fanbase

Do you remember when a caller called in to give me this type of shit, and when prompted for solid reasons of WHY they didn't like me, they couldn't come up with a single example. Same like you guys. Yeah, I didn't want to visit Patrice's malware website, sorry. The fact of the matter is regardless of what you thought of me on-air, if you listened to O&A from 2004-2012, you enjoyed me. So you're saying the fans who wanted to hurt me are pussies? OK I'll agree with that.
So what happened this time, For you to come back?

What happened that you never left? Our relationships to the show are vastly different. I produced that show for 9 years. I'm supposed to just delete that time period from my life and never think about it?

How many accounts did you have on Wackbag?

Troy said, "Every time the show was over. You were straight on the site to defend yourself." Under different names.

One. FoundryMusicDanny, and I was instructed to never post there again once I was an intern. If Troy honestly said that, he's a liar.

Speaking of Troy, he was never hired by the show. Nobody was looking for him and nobody wanted him. He was forced upon us as a "liaison" to Sirius management during the merger, glommed on and never left. He's on J&S now right? Probably making the same money I did back in 2009. Righteous bucks.

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Because this forum isn't private and anyone can show up and talk shit? I dunno, why are you here? Probably the same reasons.

I'm supposed to know who you are? Who are you. What podcast. You can goof on me over views, as long as you goof on Opie, Erock, Sam etc. ErockRadio videos barely crack 50 views. Opie barely gets 200.

Do you remember when a caller called in to give me this type of shit, and when prompted for solid reasons of WHY they didn't like me, they couldn't come up with a single example. Same like you guys. Yeah, I didn't want to visit Patrice's malware website, sorry. The fact of the matter is regardless of what you thought of me on-air, if you listened to O&A from 2004-2012, you enjoyed me. So you're saying the fans who wanted to hurt me are pussies? OK I'll agree with that.

What happened that you never left? Our relationships to the show are vastly different. I produced that show for 9 years. I'm supposed to just delete that time period from my life and never think about it?

One. FoundryMusicDanny, and I was instructed to never post there again once I was an intern. If Troy honestly said that, he's a liar.
Who to trust on this issue, they guy who pushed his girlfriend off a cliff while hiking (ALLEGEDLY!!!) or the jew?
:image_9248_lg:

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
do you even remember what kind of callers the show had, danny? the vast majority of them probably can't even go outside without a helmet. I'm not surprised he couldn't give a reason because he probably can't even compose a coherent thought. also, the calls were screened. how many others rang up who actually could have put you in your place but weren't given the opportunity to do so?

you keep trying to use these isolated examples as an all-encompassing encapsulation of how things really were, whilst denying the fact that you are universally despised by everyone -- and not just the fans -- your own coworkers. fuck sakes, you are replying to a thread that is 30 pages long of people lambasting you. you want one reason as to why people don't like you? how about a thousand.

Will Tate

Oven March
After the show was over, I would cut the replay, load it into the system and GTFO of there as fast as humanly possible. The last thing I'm gonna do after being awake since 3:45am is spend time on fucking Wackbag of all places, whiteknighting myself with alts when I could have been half way home on the railroad.
A jew in a hurry to get on a train? I'm not buying it.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Because I want to be here for Nana's eventual stoke and read all the comments.
And you don't need to be visible for that, jewster.

Your life is empty, you were just fired, and out of the fucking blue you reemerge like the jewish groundhog... clearly something is amiss at the Ross hovel.

Are you at the local library using their computer because you're flat broke?

do you even remember what kind of callers the show had, danny? the vast majority of them probably can't even go outside without a helmet. you keep trying to use these isolated examples as an all-encompassing encapsulation of how things really were, whilst denying the fact that you are universally despised by everyone -- and not just the fans -- your own coworkers. fuck sakes, you are replying to a thread that is 30 pages long of people lambasting you. you want one reason as to why people don't like you? how about a thousand.

Ok! How bout we start with one?
Is it true that erock sweats when he answers the phone and that he smells like day old farts?

Also is it true that you’re so desperate for attention and human interaction that you’ll come here and get insulted just to break the monotony and misery of loneliness?

Erock is a dinozoar. I mean, this is just some light and easy msg board garbage. I could be livestreaming everyday to a couple dozen people and pretending I'm still on top of the world. Answering some msg board stuff is pretty mild I feel like.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Was this your girlfriend that was getting railed. In Ants downstairs theater?

While you were passed out drunk.
Screenshot_20220815-181411_Samsung Internet.jpg