• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
fucking ribs you have no idea how close to reality this is. his wife also hasn't fucked him since they got married.
They’re clearly having marriage issues and I don’t think it would be a good idea to degrade her in front of him. He’ll probably start to resent you for it. I’d just let the marriage run its course and be there for your friend. Does he know that she cheats on him?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I'll never understand this fetish. I think this is just an excuse for the guy to play with your dick while you're in the middle of it

If you flip the sexes around, I think it makes more sense:

1) Half of the dudes here have had a threesome with two women. Most of the dudes who had a threesome with two women, it happened because their girlfriend or wife was confident enough in their relationship that she was willing to let her husband or boyfriend put his dick in some girl. For instance, one night in my late twenties, I was woken up at about two in the morning and there were two girls in my bed. My girlfriend had gone out with our roommate, got drunk and did some coke and decided it would be a "treat" to let me fuck both of them.

2) Every once in a while, you'll run into a couple where one of them is actually bisexual or even gay. For instance, I dated a girl for around five years who basically seemed to be a lesbian who wanted to have kids. So our relationship wasn't particularly affectionate, and she was constantly bringing girls home for us to fuck. I honestly thought she got more out of it that I did. It kinda ruined her life, because she was always chasing girls at work. Her "Modus Operandi" was basically to convince straight girls at work to have a threesome, and then next thing you know she's getting off by pouncing on some straight coworker while I'm over on one side of the bed kinda bored.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I've had the same side hoe for fourteen years, and my wife has had the same side hoe for five years

Both live in different states

There's a lot less drama if they live hundred miles away, it basically turns it into something that you do once or twice a year

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I've had the same side hoe for fourteen years, and my wife has had the same side hoe for five years

Both live in different states

There's a lot less drama if they live hundred miles away, it basically turns it into something that you do once or twice a year

Alright you talked me into it

I’d be willing to have sex with your wife

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
All power to you then. I guess you don't have kids?

Have you ever met someone in an open relationship that *didn't* have kids?

C'mon now, it's 2022. The average suburban housewife is the biggest customer at the weed shop. Your sixty year old dentist drives a BMW 750 and has a wife and kids but he also has a side hoe.

This is just how the world is now, pot smoking middle aged Yuppies in open relationships are The Norm now.
I am not a Swinger, but if you go to a Swingers Resort, all you're going to see for as far as the eye can see are middle aged secretaries and dental assistants.

It's funny, because if you Google this stuff you'll find page after page of beautiful people. Those are all models. In the real world, it's your 55yo neighbor that does this stuff.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This thread gave me aids.

f19d98160fc7785e38d646fbdc813df3--xena-warrior-princess-hercules.jpg

You niggas need Lucy.

G

Have you ever met someone in an open relationship that *didn't* have kids?

C'mon now, it's 2022. The average suburban housewife is the biggest customer at the weed shop. Your sixty year old dentist drives a BMW 750 and has a wife and kids but he also has a side hoe.

This is just how the world is now, pot smoking middle aged Yuppies in open relationships are The Norm now.
I am not a Swinger, but if you go to a Swingers Resort, all you're going to see for as far as the eye can see are middle aged secretaries and dental assistants.

It's funny, because if you Google this stuff you'll find page after page of beautiful people. Those are all models. In the real world, it's your 55yo neighbor that does this stuff.
I'm glad I live in a country that's the opposite of that, that's all I'll say.