• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Cuz, this shit is weird. There I kink shamed. Your friend is a weird guy who you will look at differently from now on if you do this.

I’m not saying I don’t get offers like this regularly. I am after all a perfect Adonis with a nine and a half inch penis and the abs to prove it. I’m just saying this is an iffy road to go down. In other words:

tl;dr:

Yeah but if he loses his friend it's only a black guy

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
You spoke your truth through your penis which basically makes you an American hero.
1646719190347.gif

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
I will never understand the cuck fetish. I just assume guys that are into it are gay and its an excuse to be near a boner. Your natural response to seeing someone rail your wife should be to commit suicide or at least a double murder.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I will never understand the cuck fetish. I just assume guys that are into it are gay and its an excuse to be near a boner. Your natural response to seeing someone rail your wife should be to commit suicide or at least a double murder.

That is literally how I got into it.

My girlfriend at the time cheated on me and I thought I might do something that would get me thrown in prison, so I packed a suitcase and moved to another state. I didn't even sleep on it, I literally GTFO out of the state in a matter of hours. I was PISSED.

I figured if I was anywhere within an hour of where she lived I might do something I'd regret, so I put a bunch of space between us.

Last edited: