• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

G

I love watching men fuck my wife, but 95% of the dudes can't get hard with another dude in the room.

For dudes that are into this, it's REALLY hard to find guys to do the deed.

Due to that, you probably have a lot of "flexibility", as far as your demands go.

Your friend's ideal scenario is that you fuck his wife while he watches, but as mentioned above, most dudes can't do it.

Due to this, you could probably float a few ideas:

1) you fuck his wife while he's not around

2) you fuck his wife while he's not around and she sends him pics while the action is going down

3) you fuck his wife while he's in the house, but not in the same room, he listens and she sends pics

Whatever you do, don't get attached. That's been a source of drama for me and my wife in the past. Basically dudes start enjoying the sex, and next thing you know they want to go on "real" dates or go on vacation or some shit like that. I think a lot of guys have a hard time being treated as basically A Human Sex Toy and then they start to catch feelings and then they start to want "The Girlfriend Experience."

That shit always bugs the fuck out of my wife, because all she's looking for is someone to come over, fuck her six ways to Sunday, AND LEAVE.

Another thing that you might consider here, is that they're probably going to want you to do this on the regular. So you'll need to figure out if this is someone that you're DTF for a while. Basically it's a pain in the ass to find guys who are down for this arrangement, so they probably don't want this to be a "one and done."

If you have any questions about "The Lifestyle", LMK, been doing this off and on for about a decade now.
Hi Dan!

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
I love watching men fuck my wife, but 95% of the dudes can't get hard with another dude in the room.

Due to that, you probably have a lot of "flexibility", as far as your demands go.

Your friend's ideal scenario is that you fuck his wife while he watches, but as mentioned above, most dudes can't do it.

2) you fuck his wife while he's not around and she sends him pics while the action is going down

3) you fuck his wife while he's in the house, but not in the same room, he listens and she sends pics

Whatever you do, don't get attached. That's been a source of drama for me and my wife in the past. Basically dudes start enjoying the sex, and next thing you know they want to go on "real" dates or go on vacation or some shit like that. I think a lot of guys have a hard time being treated as basically A Human Sex Toy and then they start to catch feelings and then they start to want "The Girlfriend Experience."

That shit always bugs the fuck out of my wife, because all she's looking for is someone to come over, fuck her six ways to Sunday, AND LEAVE.

Another thing that you might consider here, is that they're probably going to want you to do this on the regular. So you'll need to figure out if this is someone that you're DTF for a while. Basically it's a pain in the ass to find guys who are down for this arrangement, so they probably don't want this to be a "one and done."

If you have any questions about "The Lifestyle", LMK, been doing this off and on for about a decade now.
Nice whore wife, stupid.

G

Someone needs to bash your head with a brick you self-loathing misfit. This is you watching your whore wife get plowed by some stranger

sandiego_04_sq-533444146c40177802822479fc3c31a36d83a818.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I've always found it odd that 90% of the dudes in the world enjoy jerking off while watching attractive women getting fucked, but as soon as it's someone they're actually fucking they thing it's "degenerate" somehow.

Oh well, I'm not here to change anyone's mind, just to provide OP some pointers on how to get what he wants.
Whenever this has come up I’ve always been worried that the woman has talked the dude into this and that he’s not actually into it. Then I expect him to flip out or have weird feelings about it later. How can you know that it’s actually all good ahead of time?

Also pics of wife pls

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
OP said that his friend hasn't fucked his wife the entire time they've been married.

So it's safe to assume he's gay or he's impotent.

A lot of cucks are gay, which is yet another reason that OP should make a deal where his friend is NOT in the room.

I'm not remotely gay, I got into The Hotwife Thing because I had a BPD girlfriend who cheated on me, and the way that I learned how to cope with it was "Fear Factor" style by encouraging my girlfriends to fuck other guys.

Basically, my wife or girlfriend can't "cheat" on me if I'm the person who lets them fuck other guys. My wife lets me fuck other women too, so that's a bonus.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've always found it odd that 90% of the dudes in the world enjoy jerking off while watching attractive women getting fucked, but as soon as it's someone they're actually fucking they thing it's "degenerate" somehow.

Oh well, I'm not here to change anyone's mind, just to provide OP some pointers on how to get what he wants.
Relax, will ya, for cryin' outs. What, what's gotten into you? I'm fucking breaking your balls for a little bit. That's all. I'm only kiddin' with ya.

G

Whenever this has come up I’ve always been worried that the woman has talked the dude into this and that he’s not actually into it. Then I expect him to flip out or have weird feelings about it later. How can you know that it’s actually all good ahead of time?

Also pics of wife pls
NO...sexually, women are putty. Cucks are latent homos that groom their wives/gf's into that shit. No woman is by nature into that (getting fucked by stranger while husband watches). If you ever come a sitch like that, it will ALWAYS be the guy's initiative.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
NO...sexually, women are putty. Cucks are latent homos that groom their wives/gf's into that shit. No woman is by nature into that (getting fucked by stranger while husband watches). If you ever come a sitch like that, it will ALWAYS be the guy's initiative.

I agree that it's generally husbands that prod their wives into this.

I agree that a lot of cucks are closeted homosexuals or bisexuals.

But there's also a big chunk of Hotwife types who are just danger addicts. For instance, a few days ago I was watching a documentary about some banksters who were scamming their investors. The banksters left a bunch of clues in their quarterly reports, basically leaving breadcrumbs which clever people could use to learn that they were scamming people.

Literally the ONLY reason someone would do this, is because they WANT to get caught. They get off on the idea that people might find out they're scamming people.

There's no "upside" for them to do this, the only reason they did it is because they're flexing.

The Hotwife and Cuck stuff can be like that, some fat wealthy geezer letting 25yo dudes plow his wife because he gets off on playing with fire.

This is probably one of the reasons it's so common among millionaires and billionaires. (Wil Smith is into the Hotwife thing, so is Ted Turn, SBF had guys fucking his girlfriend under his own roof, etc.)

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Old rich guys have got off on risk-taking for thousands of years:

"Fred Otash, the investigator who worked with Danoff adds: "There were numerous tapes made on Marilyn and Jack at the beach house in the act of loving making.

"They went into the bedroom where there was another transmitter, which picked up cuddly talk and taking off her clothes, the sex act in the bed."

He also describes how they heard 'arrangements for meetings' with not just Jack but brother Bobby, who visited the star's home many times.

He adds: "There were more tapes made out of Robert Kennedy and Monroe as opposed to Jack Kennedy and Monroe."

G

OP said that his friend hasn't fucked his wife the entire time they've been married.

So it's safe to assume he's gay or he's impotent.

A lot of cucks are gay, which is yet another reason that OP should make a deal where his friend is NOT in the room.

I'm not remotely gay, I got into The Hotwife Thing because I had a BPD girlfriend who cheated on me, and the way that I learned how to cope with it was "Fear Factor" style by encouraging my girlfriends to fuck other guys.

Basically, my wife or girlfriend can't "cheat" on me if I'm the person who lets them fuck other guys. My wife lets me fuck other women too, so that's a bonus.

A Level of embarrassment I have never felt before
Aren't you the guy that was bragging about your son getting laid and bringing home lots of girls?
how can he have any respect for you when he knows his mom is getting plowed by big nigger dick for the past decade?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

this is bonkers