• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

G

a friend of mine was drinking with me recently. we got pretty wasted, somewhere in the slurring retarded conversation I told a story about jacking off in front of some bitch. he asked why I did that. I told him I like to be watched. he said, as he raised his glass, that he likes to watch. at first I thought he was going to ask me to take my dick out and start whacking. I was drunk enough to do it for the goof. but it went into a different direction, he said he wants to watch a guy fuck his wife. his wife is pretty hot in great shape, one of those gym whores with a perfect ass. he told me if he can convince her to go with it, he would like me to fuck his wife in front of him. I would never bang her without his permission. hes one of my best and oldest friends.

he brought up again this week. im not sure if I should do it. he seems like he really wants to do this. what would you do?
Cuz, this shit is weird. There I kink shamed. Your friend is a weird guy who you will look at differently from now on if you do this.

I’m not saying I don’t get offers like this regularly. I am after all a perfect Adonis with a nine and a half inch penis and the abs to prove it. I’m just saying this is an iffy road to go down. In other words:

tl;dr: [MEDIA=youtube]ac2cJi3eYto[/MEDIA]

Greggg

Forum Clout
Cuz, this shit is weird. There I kink shamed. Your friend is a weird guy who you will look at differently from now on if you do this.

I’m not saying I don’t get offers like this regularly. I am after all a perfect Adonis with a nine and a half inch penis and the abs to prove it. I’m just saying this is an iffy road to go down. In other words:

tl;dr:

shit dude thanks for the real advice, its not worth losing my friendship over.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
fucking ribs you have no idea how close to reality this is. his wife also hasn't fucked him since they got married.
Whenever I picture a cuckold, I always have that image in mind. Just some guy watching in the dark. Not doing anything but sitting there, watching you as he takes long drags off his cigarette.

But yeah, CQ is right. You never know if this’ll fuck up a friendship.

Greggg

Forum Clout
Whenever I picture a cuckold, I always have that image in mind. Just some guy watching in the dark. Not doing anything but sitting there, watching you as he takes long drags off his cigarette.

But yeah, CQ is right. You never know if this’ll fuck up a friendship.
yeah I can't do it. I did jack off in his mothers bras when we were kids. she's was beautiful with giant tits. im sure I made those bras stink

Greggg

Forum Clout
I dunno. To me it'd be an easy yes if it was someone I didn't know well but I'm not sure I could do that when involving one of my best friends.
what if it was dan and Flavia? and you had to shit on both their faces after?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I love watching men fuck my wife, but 95% of the dudes can't get hard with another dude in the room.

For dudes that are into this, it's REALLY hard to find guys to do the deed.

Due to that, you probably have a lot of "flexibility", as far as your demands go.

Your friend's ideal scenario is that you fuck his wife while he watches, but as mentioned above, most dudes can't do it.

Due to this, you could probably float a few ideas:

1) you fuck his wife while he's not around

2) you fuck his wife while he's not around and she sends him pics while the action is going down

3) you fuck his wife while he's in the house, but not in the same room, he listens and she sends pics

Whatever you do, don't get attached. That's been a source of drama for me and my wife in the past. Basically dudes start enjoying the sex, and next thing you know they want to go on "real" dates or go on vacation or some shit like that. I think a lot of guys have a hard time being treated as basically A Human Sex Toy and then they start to catch feelings and then they start to want "The Girlfriend Experience."

That shit always bugs the fuck out of my wife, because all she's looking for is someone to come over, fuck her six ways to Sunday, AND LEAVE.

Another thing that you might consider here, is that they're probably going to want you to do this on the regular. So you'll need to figure out if this is someone that you're DTF for a while. Basically it's a pain in the ass to find guys who are down for this arrangement, so they probably don't want this to be a "one and done."

If you have any questions about "The Lifestyle", LMK, been doing this off and on for about a decade now.

Huh?

Forum Clout
I love watching men fuck my wife, but 95% of the dudes can't get hard with another dude in the room.

For dudes that are into this, it's REALLY hard to find guys to do the deed.

Due to that, you probably have a lot of "flexibility", as far as your demands go.

Your friend's ideal scenario is that you fuck his wife while he watches, but as mentioned above, most dudes can't do it.

Due to this, you could probably float a few ideas:

1) you fuck his wife while he's not around

2) you fuck his wife while he's not around and she sends him pics while the action is going down

3) you fuck his wife while he's in the house, but not in the same room, he listens and she sends pics

Whatever you do, don't get attached. That's been a source of drama for me and my wife in the past. Basically dudes start enjoying the sex, and next thing you know they want to go on "real" dates or go on vacation or some shit like that. I think a lot of guys have a hard time being treated as basically A Human Sex Toy and then they start to catch feelings and then they start to want "The Girlfriend Experience."

That shit always bugs the fuck out of my wife, because all she's looking for is someone to come over, fuck her six ways to Sunday, AND LEAVE.

Another thing that you might consider here, is that they're probably going to want you to do this on the regular. So you'll need to figure out if this is someone that you're DTF for a while. Basically it's a pain in the ass to find guys who are down for this arrangement, so they probably don't want this to be a "one and done."

If you have any questions about "The Lifestyle", LMK, been doing this off and on for about a decade now.
Hey Jack. I'm into fucking your wife as long as you're in a different room. LMK