• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
"They have no sense of humor"

This honestly pisses me off more than anything he's said
Also the lie that none of you liked Norm or comedy and only decided you were fans because you thought he was a shitlord who hated minorities and wanted women to be raped. He can’t back up anything he says with evidence, which will be a problem when he’s in court instead of on some rando dipshit podcast. I love that he’s speaking so freely and so retardedly. Keep it up, pig.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Also the lie that none of you liked Norm or comedy and only decided you were fans because you thought he was a shitlord who hated minorities and wanted women to be raped. He can’t back up anything he says with evidence, which will be a problem when he’s in court instead of on some rando dipshit podcast. I love that he’s speaking so freely and so retardedly. Keep it up, pig.
your phone crapped out, what were you saying?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"They have no sense of humor"

This honestly pisses me off more than anything he's said
Me too, it’s clear Pat is the one who has no sense of humor. Still can’t believe he thought he could be a stand up comedian when pretty much all comedians are self depreciating but his narcissism won’t allow him to EVER be laughed at.

G

"Because she was trans and has some connection to the old show they went after her."

"They were kicked off the air because the fan base turned on Anthony Cumia"

He's just so fucking wrong all the time.

He always brings up Logan Lynn. Hey shitstick how did he manage to get the shit to stop?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"Because she was trans and has some connection to the old show they went after her."

"They were kicked off the air because the fan base turned on Anthony Cumia"

He's just so fucking wrong all the time.

He always brings up Logan Lynn. Hey shitstick how did he manage to get the shit to stop?
Nigger lies like it's a bodily function.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Me too, it’s clear Pat is the one who has no sense of humor. Still can’t believe he thought he could be a stand up comedian when pretty much all comedians are self depreciating but his narcissism won’t allow him to EVER be laughed at.
if he had laughed at a few of the jokes/gags it would have been over before it started.

That faggot furry producer of Jesse singals podcast? That dude liked every tweet calling him a degenerate pedophile and played along with people saying horrid shit to him. It was over before it started.

Forum Clout
Can the writers hold off on releasing episode 4 of that podcast with the Mullster and admin** retort for a week? This season they are moving a little quick for my taste. Really need to let things breathe a little bit before the next rake step. Stretch it out. Let us appreciate it.

**Is it actually admin? He doesn’t strike me as a podcast haaaang type of guy. Smells like a Mr. Apostle return to me to be completely honest witchya.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

He has unironically told people they are not his toilet. Whatever comedy bones he ever had in his body are long gone
Screenshot-from-2023-08-04-15-15-42.png

Still makes me laugh out loud like a retard to this day.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
At 1:16 when Pat says they are both straight, white middle age- Niki cuts him off and says speak for yourself. I can't tell if that's supposed to be a joke? I know I don't have a sense of humor and I hate comedy, but it's really hard to tell if she was being serious or not.