• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He claims they have video of police pointing assault rifles at Niki but instead of releasing that, they release a video of him throwing two limp wristed punches at a calm stationary black cop. Fucking lol.

I hope his toilet or brother don't tell him about the law and crime youtube comments section. He won't have time for any Gen con fun.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Another 1.2 move by Rick.

Nikki is disgusting. Saying 'fuck'doesnt make you cool you immature autistic tard.
They are literally prototypical “boomer” millennials. Pretend to be extremely versed in politics but adhere to the two party system and pick a “good guy” side. Extremely susceptible to advertising to the point where it’s law to them. Extremely consumerist to the point of it being their religion. Taking vacations regularly even though they can’t afford it. And my favorite thing, and this is present in all milenials: Their obsession with cursing.

They grew up in an age of ESRB ratings and parental advisory stickers. Well for some dumb fuck reason this makes them think it’s extremely edgy and quirky to name everything consumed by them with an necessary swear.

Self help book? “GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER”
Beer? “THE BADASS IPA”
Restaurant menu? “THE FUCKING BADASS DICKSUCKING BURGER”

Its fucking humiliating. It’s like watching toddlers curse on the playground. They don’t even know what the words mean but it’s super naughty and cool because someone told them not to say it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Just listen to 40:26. You've heard it before but not like this. It's important.
Lol I always laugh when he brings her up it feels like he’s talking to me. Also I love how he has to pretend to remember her name. He’s mentioned her the last 3 media appearances he’s done and has interacted with her on Twitter before. He knows who she is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
when was this dating app thing shes talking about? another pat cucking?
There are a bunch of bits that we have never seen posted but at least that sounds like something from a rascal.
At 1:12 Pat gives some great quotes when he says their stalkers are convinced “I’m morbidly obese, I don’t exercise, Niki is a lesbian, she’s my beard, I’m stupid, I’m uneducated, I have no friends and no social life.” Clip it.

He thinks he’s funny and says stalkers “are projecting like IMAX” — a big “No, u!”
The difference is this place can provide proof to most of these claims where pats IMAX comment is a cope because he hasnt been able to find the identities to confirms his claims.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Child again!
IMG_9115.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They are literally prototypical “boomer” millennials. Pretend to be extremely versed in politics but adhere to the two party system and pick a “good guy” side. Extremely susceptible to advertising to the point where it’s law to them. Extremely consumerist to the point of it being their religion. Taking vacations regularly even though they can’t afford it. And my favorite thing, and this is present in all milenials: Their obsession with cursing.

They grew up in an age of ESRB ratings and parental advisory stickers. Well for some dumb fuck reason this makes them think it’s extremely edgy and quirky to name everything consumed by them with an necessary swear.

Self help book? “GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER”
Beer? “THE BADASS IPA”
Restaurant menu? “THE FUCKING BADASS DICKSUCKING BURGER”

Its fucking humiliating. It’s like watching toddlers curse on the playground. They don’t even know what the words mean but it’s super naughty and cool because someone told them not to say it.
I think it’s part of the popular push to “not grow up” which is pathetic. Remember “Ugh, FML!” ?and this kind thinking it’s so cool to curse so much when it just makes you look like trash. It’s a teenagers mentality yet they’re in their 40s - “I said fuck! That means I’m serious! Tee-Hee!”

Pat does this a lot on twitter to drive home a point, adding “fucking” to a statement but he sounds effeminate.

G

I think it’s part of the popular push to “not grow up” which is pathetic. Remember “Ugh, FML!” ?and this kind thinking it’s so cool to curse so much when it just makes you look like trash. It’s a teenagers mentality yet they’re in their 40s - “I said fuck! That means I’m serious! Tee-Hee!”

Pat does this a lot on twitter to drive home a point, adding “fucking” to a statement but he sounds effeminate.
I can't even fuCKInGGG adult right now!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There are a bunch of bits that we have never seen posted but at least that sounds like something from a rascal.

The difference is this place can provide proof to most of these claims where pats IMAX comment is a cope because he hasnt been able to find the identities to confirms his claims.
I think some had an idea to put him on a gay app but nothing involving Niki. We wanted to see gay men get disgusted by him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
this.....interview seems ill-advised.

Ehhhhh what do i know i just have my container of coffee.
They seemingly hired a “PR rep” who has no idea about PR or law. The PR they’re doing is 100% self serving and I can’t imagine any serious person telling them “Yes it is completely fine to say you owe nothing when you’re in contempt for this exact reason.” What good is trying to save face if you doing it impedes on your own case. Also why do they need PR at all? Whoever believes Rick already does, whoever doesn’t already doesn’t. There’s no swaying either side and parties who don’t know about this don’t give a shit.

Whoever they hired, if they did at all, is literally massively grifting them. Everything they do is rake stepping. Pay Resto money to get fucked over. Now pay this PR woman to fuck them over.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They seemingly hired a “PR rep” who has no idea about PR or law. The PR they’re doing is 100% self serving and I can’t imagine any serious person telling them “Yes it is completely fine to say you owe nothing when you’re in contempt for this exact reason.” What good is trying to save face if you doing it impedes on your own case. Also why do they need PR at all? Whoever believes Rick already does, whoever doesn’t already doesn’t. There’s no swaying either side and parties who don’t know about this don’t give a shit.

Whoever they hired, if they did at all, is literally massively grifting them. Everything they do is rake stepping. Pay Resto money to get fucked over. Now pay this PR woman to fuck them over.
Further proving Pat will also do the most retarded thing possible that will only hurt him. He’s batting 1000 with this.