• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Holy shit! He’s making sure everyone knows he’s the man in the video
View attachment 140451
Not a swing? Then what the hell was that arm movement? He probably saw everyone laughing at how bad his girly swing looked.
Oh so you’re a pussy who buckles under pressure and can’t defend yourself. Well Pat, you said it, not us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh boy, time to correct the record
IMG_9108.jpeg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
He also doesn’t comment on the fact the police were being the civil ones while he acts like a lunatic. He’s letting everyone know he’s the asshole in the video not realizing he looks bad here.
I can't express in words how much I am looking forward to the 24th. Ngl, I have never been this excited to a date before in my whole life.

I want to be the one serving him his bench warrant, when he no shows the court. Credit to @Cugine for the art work below.

GridArt_20230715_062444889.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I like how they think it’s crazy that the cops don’t just automatically assume everything is fine when her husband runs his dicklicker at the top of his lungs and tries to take a swing at one of them. He’s going on this interview spree shitting on the people he is crying to help him.

News flash stupid, they think Pats unstable and capable of hurting himself or others.