• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a dummy
IMG_9112.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can’t listen but i’ll say this. It’s fucking amazing that anybody treats the “…and now we owe them” line with any sympathy. The immediate follow up question should be “wait, why? How?” and once Rick explains he brought a lawsuit, and lost it, it becomes clear it’s HIS FAULT. He started it, knew he could lose, and these are the repercussions dummy. I don’t think anything pisses me off more than people who don’t take responsibility for their own actions. Literally if I tried to sue someone, I lost, and was forced to pay back who I sued, who else WOULD I have to blame but myself? I could blame the judge but as we saw, Rick made no attempt to appeal the debt. He brought this all on himself.

G

I decided to do some work today and I come back to this shit. II don't care if I'm repeating.
40:26

"Oh the ones that are very funny . . . . the kings have them . . . . "Bring me my . . .!" . ." fools!. Fools.

"Jerusa . . tullee . poosli . ."

Oh . . uh . . she was that . . uh, you know honey . . uhhh

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SUE LIGHTNING!! FUUCK!!

This motherfucker needs to go to prison now. I won't tolerate that. Not about Sue, I won't. Not with three barrels, he can't.

G

Can’t listen but i’ll say this. It’s fucking amazing that anybody treats the “…and now we owe them” line with any sympathy. The immediate follow up question should be “wait, why? How?” and once Rick explains he brought a lawsuit, and lost it, it becomes clear it’s HIS FAULT. He started it, knew he could lose, and these are the repercussions dummy. I don’t think anything pisses me off more than people who don’t take responsibility for their own actions. Literally if I tried to sue someone, I lost, and was forced to pay back who I sued, who else WOULD I have to blame but myself? I could blame the judge but as we saw, Rick made no attempt to appeal the debt. He brought this all on himself.
Just listen to 40:26. You've heard it before but not like this. It's important.