• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s really using the “she was asking for it” defense. Nice feminist ally, stupid.
IMG_9117.jpeg

That account is not one of us

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
They seemingly hired a “PR rep” who has no idea about PR or law. The PR they’re doing is 100% self serving and I can’t imagine any serious person telling them “Yes it is completely fine to say you owe nothing when you’re in contempt for this exact reason.” What good is trying to save face if you doing it impedes on your own case. Also why do they need PR at all? Whoever believes Rick already does, whoever doesn’t already doesn’t. There’s no swaying either side and parties who don’t know about this don’t give a shit.

Whoever they hired, if they did at all, is literally massively grifting them. Everything they do is rake stepping. Pay Resto money to get fucked over. Now pay this PR woman to fuck them over.
What if this was an elaborate ploy by the Robinsons to make sure Pat is placed behind bars on the 24th so that they can tackle the debt without him Tomlinsonning it all up?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
They seemingly hired a “PR rep” who has no idea about PR or law. The PR they’re doing is 100% self serving and I can’t imagine any serious person telling them “Yes it is completely fine to say you owe nothing when you’re in contempt for this exact reason.” What good is trying to save face if you doing it impedes on your own case. Also why do they need PR at all? Whoever believes Rick already does, whoever doesn’t already doesn’t. There’s no swaying either side and parties who don’t know about this don’t give a shit.

Whoever they hired, if they did at all, is literally massively grifting them. Everything they do is rake stepping. Pay Resto money to get fucked over. Now pay this PR woman to fuck them over.
Gentle counterpoint: Imagine, just for a second, trying to tell Rick how to comport himself. Imagine trying to script Rick for an hour-long interview. It’s not just that he’s so fucking stupid that would make it hard. He’s also defiant and arrogant.

This person got them placed with a lot of outlets in a short amount of time. That seems like a decent return right there (I mean no, because the pieces are flops, but it’s something).

I think the PR person also persuaded Stiki to up her involvement—anything to take the focus off Patso.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He didnt have any presentations today. So its the only day during the convention that he has the whole day to himself. I bet he has been drinking since 10am. He is either drunk at the bar tweeting or he is so drunk he went back to his room to tweet and take a drunkard nap before drinking into the night.

G

26:40 "our mutual friend Lenora Claire shared this with me"

this is who's behind the PR campaign, she's an actress who was stalked and became an advocate for stalking laws and whatnot, has a consulting company all about this
View attachment 140352

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenora_Claire[/URL]
Holy shit. That's the bitch who got them on Strictly Stalking the 2nd time his twitter got banned. I wonder if she's been coaching them this whole time

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
"Come rape me" posts on dating apps? I dunno, funster. That sounds like Kiwi behaviour. @Salted Earth Truffle, comment? (not really tho)
I havent had the time to watch the interview yet. I was more talking about getting signed up to a dating site. The " Come rape me" comment I wasnt aware of.

G

Holy shit. That's the bitch who got them on Strictly Stalking the 2nd time his twitter got banned. I wonder if she's been coaching them this whole time
P2

Holy fucking shit, could they have been chatting with her live while doing these appearances? If there is ever a debtor's exam, Mr. Kumar might be curious to know how much these rubes have spent on consulting/coaching from this bitch. She literally hooks people up with podcast appearances and coaches them on what to say. If someone pointed this out on an earlier page I apologize.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.lenoraclairellc.com/[/URL]

1691184347796.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He didnt have any presentations today. So it’s the only day during the convention that he has the whole day to himself. I bet he has been drinking since 10am. He is either drunk at the bar tweeting or he is so drunk he went back to his room to tweet and take a drunkard nap before drinking into the night.
Im betting on his drinking in his room, he brought his own bottles.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

Pretty hilarious that pat volunteered a video of him lunging at cops and a video of him admitting he is going to follow a court order. All within two days. Those two things would have been like striking gold if a rascal was able to somehow acquire these clips. He just posts them for free. It used to take a complex catfishing scheme to get such evidence out of him.