• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It really is crazy how it's the same script from them in every interview. He always says "my modest twitter following". He always has his spiel that none of us are fans of Norm or comedy.

The constant planes are great too.
He def got coached on that prob by the PR firm. Compare these appearances to his stlaker podcast where he said what he thought was the number at the time and said he was gonna beat everyone up from here since he’s 6 foot 225 trained fighter. What happened to that tough guy talk?

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fat, lying fuck is trying again after his first Xeet got zero engagement.
Screenshot-from-2023-08-04-15-40-09.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I had to scan my drivers license back in 2017 so I could trade crypto. Crypto wallets and exchanges have been complying with KYC / AML regulations for years. They don’t even know how obvious the lie is.
They think it’s “bullshit” because they’re too stupid to understand / grasp it. Remember, if Pat doesn’t understand it then it MUST be stupid and illegal! Plus these are the last two people you should get investing advice from.