• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Collier Landry interviews Patrick and Nikki

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
At 1:16 when Pat says they are both straight, white middle age- Niki cuts him off and says speak for yourself. I can't tell if that's supposed to be a joke? I know I don't have a sense of humor and I hate comedy, but it's really hard to tell if she was being serious or not.
Patrick Tomlinson is a standup comedian, if you're not laughing at the script he made his gorked out wife read, he did noT inTend for you to laugh, child. He wants you to know Niki is an unwashed lesbian.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-04-15-15-42.png

Still makes me laugh out loud like a retard to this day.
Same here, I didn’t think I could get him to yell at his toilet on twitter but Pat is a very different kind of person. Fat too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At 1:16 when Pat says they are both straight, white middle age- Niki cuts him off and says speak for yourself. I can't tell if that's supposed to be a joke? I know I don't have a sense of humor and I hate comedy, but it's really hard to tell if she was being serious or not.
It landed just as well as the closing bars joke from court. Also I’m pretty sure most victims that “fear for their lives” arent making jokes and having a great time talking about their tragic situation.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another 1.2 move by Rick.

Nikki is disgusting. Saying 'fuck'doesnt make you cool you immature autistic tard.
They really are complete white trash but believe theyre sophisticated members of high society. That thinking of “look how cool I am, I said fuck!” you do when you’re a teenager but grow out of it by your 20s.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
At 1:19 Niki claims Torswats was paid “in Patrick’s name” on the payment. That would be impossible without it being Pat’s own account or some other real person named Patrick Tomlinson. She says “We both think crypto is bullshit so we don’t have any accounts.”
I had to scan my drivers license back in 2017 so I could trade crypto. Crypto wallets and exchanges have been complying with KYC / AML regulations for years. They don’t even know how obvious the lie is.

G

They really are complete white trash but believe theyre sophisticated members of high society. That thinking of “look how cool I am, I said fuck!” you do when you’re a teenager but grow out of it by your 20s.
It's a real juvenile understanding of the way the world works too. A real 1.2 understanding of the law, hence the situation Pat put himself in.

"It's like!.......doxxing is illegal in RUSSIA!!! Like WHAT?!?!?!"

Can't believe this wouldn't hold up in court.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He gets all weird when Niki talks
His media coordinator has told him there's a negative response from the audience when he obeys his natural instinct to fatly shut his woman up; so he's trying to hold off.

The strain must be unbearable.
Also the lie that none of you liked Norm or comedy and only decided you were fans because you thought he was a shitlord who hated minorities and wanted women to be raped. He can’t back up anything he says with evidence, which will be a problem when he’s in court instead of on some rando dipshit podcast. I love that he’s speaking so freely and so retardedly. Keep it up, pig.
Kiwifarms is back on clearnet; you can go now.