"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

Kinderman

Eight six six, Ron zero Rez
Best goddamn chairs from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. Or Portland, Oregon for that matter.

IMG_6325.jpeg

Spook

This chair saga is so refreshing. He is literally fuming over these chairs that he made out of old scrap wood.

The cops in my wealthy blue area let people walk out of Lowe’s with $700 generators. The Milwaukee PD wouldn’t even consider this a crime. At best, it’s trash removal.

His writing style is so exhausting, even when he’s trying to act nice. He can’t just be normal and say “no problem, just a misunderstanding. Anyways, I’d appreciate it if you could drop them off at some point over the next month or so. Does that work for you?”

Instead he has to go into how they were coerced and now are accessories to a crime but we’re not mad because it’s not your fault. Anyways we filed a police report and if you can’t drop them off at my house, then technically you’re in possession of stolen property and will be arrested and blah blah blah.

At that point I’d just block his number and then light them on fire or throw them in the woods.
Lol, yeah. He totally threatens these random women. His BP issue is real. If something is semi-disagreeable, his fat brain glows hot like a pressure cooker. He should probably sort this out before he has a stroke.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
is there a specific mental illness (other than fat and stupid), where you think because you are right that means in actuality things should work out your way. If the chairs are that important rent a pickup from home depot for that $20/hr deal and pick them up you obese dipshit.

Guess what, I had to defend myself for years and almost 100k even though I was in the right. I just did what I needed to in the real world. Is it just his homosexual wet brain absorbing marvel movies for over a decade and confusing that with reality?
There must be because I don’t think anybody thought the chairs were as important to him as they apparently are.

We’re not talking about some sort of irreplaceable family heirloom - it’s four uncomfortable chairs he built out of old low quality wood that sat in his backyard for years.

I don’t know what the problem is. He either truly loved those chairs or something about the situation pushed all his sperg out buttons and he went apeshit.

Either way, I love knowing that he wants to go sit outside but knows he can’t unless he finds more wood pallets or buys actual chairs.

Harry Powell

There must be because I don’t think anybody thought the chairs were as important to him as they apparently are.

We’re not talking about some sort of irreplaceable family heirloom - it’s four uncomfortable chairs he built out of old low quality wood that sat in his backyard for years.

I don’t know what the problem is. He either truly loved those chairs or something about the situation pushed all his sperg out buttons and he went apeshit.

Either way, I love knowing that he wants to go sit outside but knows he can’t unless he finds more wood pallets or buys actual chairs.

It’s nothing to do with the chairs and it’s all about being bested by an enemy and feeling helpless. He can’t stand not being in control. Look how he tried to issue ultimatums to the lesbians who took the chairs. He was more concerned with re establishing control and dominance than he was with actually getting his property back.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
is there a specific mental illness (other than fat and stupid), where you think because you are right that means in actuality things should work out your way.
Rick’s argument that he shouldn’t have to pay you dismissed the laws involved and amounted to “People are mean to me and I think those same people are calling in welfare checks on me.” So really, he doesn’t even have to be right to think he dictates reality, just wronged.

BudDickman

This chair saga is so refreshing. He is literally fuming over these chairs that he made out of old scrap wood.

The cops in my wealthy blue area let people walk out of Lowe’s with $700 generators. The Milwaukee PD wouldn’t even consider this a crime. At best, it’s trash removal.

His writing style is so exhausting, even when he’s trying to act nice. He can’t just be normal and say “no problem, just a misunderstanding. Anyways, I’d appreciate it if you could drop them off at some point over the next month or so. Does that work for you?”

Instead he has to go into how they were coerced and now are accessories to a crime but we’re not mad because it’s not your fault. Anyways we filed a police report and if you can’t drop them off at my house, then technically you’re in possession of stolen property and will be arrested and blah blah blah.

At that point I’d just block his number and then light them on fire or throw them in the woods.
He is such a disingenuous faggot with the "it's not your fault" shit. The entire time he is being a passive aggressive cunt and trying to remind them that there will be consequences if they don't return them, while still pretending to be understanding.

"Your Ford Edge" seemed like a veiled threat, reminding them that they were caught on camera. Then when he wasn't getting the results he wanted, he escalated by narrowing it down to "2021-2024 Ford Edge". Not only is it passive aggressive as fuck in a womanly way, but it is not even an effective threat.

Spook

He is such a disingenuous faggot with the "it's not your fault" shit. The entire time he is being a passive aggressive cunt and trying to remind them that there will be consequences if they don't return them, while still pretending to be understanding.

"Your Ford Edge" seemed like a veiled threat, reminding them that they were caught on camera. Then when he wasn't getting the results he wanted, he escalated by narrowing it down to "2021-2024 Ford Edge". Not only is it passive aggressive as fuck in a womanly way, but it is not even an effective threat.
He will never, ever get his pallet chairs back. He will never, ever get his blue check back. And he will never, ever seen his daughter again. Or get a publishing deal. Die fat about it, pig.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Boo Hoo I remember when they were first conceived
QLhCN48.png
Pat thought he was saving the planet by turning that pallet into chairs. Those were his virtue signal chairs. probably sat in them 10 times and left them out in the snow all winter. Seeing some lesbos loading them into their car must have really steamed his hams.