"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I guess he won't be 'sunning his lizard' any time soon. Sad! Fat!

79a03f0aa550f7f51b24a1cbee7a9735.png
Sitting here, trying but failing to hide the massive roll of flab under my chin. How's your Sunday going?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Shit eatin', Jew beatin' son of a gun
There must be because I don’t think anybody thought the chairs were as important to him as they apparently are.

We’re not talking about some sort of irreplaceable family heirloom - it’s four uncomfortable chairs he built out of old low quality wood that sat in his backyard for years.

I don’t know what the problem is. He either truly loved those chairs or something about the situation pushed all his sperg out buttons and he went apeshit.

Either way, I love knowing that he wants to go sit outside but knows he can’t unless he finds more wood pallets or buys actual chairs.
I think he does truly love the chairs lol. It's something he made that he was extremely proud of and he enjoyed using. He explained to all of the airbnb guests that he built the handmade adirondack chairs out of reclaimed toxic wood. It was something he could look at and feel good about himself. He could've got the same sense of pride out of his daughter, but you can't sit on a daughter.

He also knows he won't be able to make more, which is hilarious. He has gay, impractical vehicles so he has no way of picking up the free pallets that you can find fucking everywhere and getting them home. Actual lumber is expensive and he'd need it delivered. Even I'd he bought chairs he'd need them delivered... So, how's that Mustang that you've based your whole identity around working out for you, retard? Pat needs a Chevy S10. The official truck of lesbians.

I think he does truly love the chairs lol. It's something he made that he was extremely proud of and he enjoyed using. He explained to all of the airbnb guests that he built the handmade adirondack chairs out of reclaimed toxic wood. It was something he could look at and feel good about himself. He could've got the same sense of pride out of his daughter, but you can't sit on a daughter.

He also knows he won't be able to make more, which is hilarious. He has gay, impractical vehicles so he has no way of picking up the free pallets that you can find fucking everywhere and getting them home. Actual lumber is expensive and he'd need it delivered. Even I'd he bought chairs he'd need them delivered... So, how's that Mustang that you've based your whole identity around working out for you, retard? Pat needs a Chevy S10. The official truck of lesbians.
Fellow Indian Colony resident, in the midwest you can rent a Menards pickup for like 20 bucks, this fat idiot is too lazy. It's 8 miles from his house.

JebJoh

so wait, i was pretty sure this was a fat flag (hmm, surely this was craigslist and not random crime).

Maybe the prankster told pig, emailed him the craigslist ad once the pickup was done? Then pig's stupid chairs did get stolen, which is pretty funny, like a classic internet prank.
How would he know when they got picked up? I suspect Nikki.