• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Emergency NPS stream with Andrew Nadolski tonight at 7pm ET

Forum Clout
Good episode. It's always hilarious how whenever this shit gets presented to legal counsel who has no idea what the forums are they don't know whats going on, but have just enough understanding to know Patrick has no case and tell him to fuck off
I'd be a bit worried if there was ever a female judge assigned to one of these cases because I think they'd rule with their emotions, too. "Like OMG it's soooo terrible what they say. Guilty!". I remember thinking 'oh, fuck' when the lolsuit was first filed because I thought the judge's name was Ashley Carl at first LMAO.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
@RobertMewler really keeps the boys in check, well done!

She's a good 2nd mic, doesn't always need to be center of attention and can sit back and listen when a bit's going well.

I kinda wish she was on for the Bobo interview because I swear he would have started dropping gossip if she went "c'mon, please Bobo?" "Well alroight Anthony raped my sister"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He claimed a police report was filed that included interviews yet didn’t even bother to bring that in. He really believes hes always right and is the good guy in the story and good guys always win. Also funny he wore jeans and black T shirt under his suit jacket. He’s too fat for dress pants and can’t afford to buy new ones. I’ve at least worn a button down with dress pants for court appearances related to silly things (tickets like not having my current insurance card and other silly stuff) but he comes in unprepared in both evidence and appearance. Fascinating!
Pat was dressing for a funeral......his

813edd3d9585ccec1bf92d90dd25b178.gif

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She's a good 2nd mic, doesn't always need to be center of attention and can sit back and listen when a bit's going well.

I kinda wish she was on for the Bobo interview because I swear he would have started dropping gossip if she went "c'mon, please Bobo?" "Well alroight Anthony raped my sister"
That’s a good point. Coulda had a classic OnA moment. I think mews is too nice to fuck with that retard though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It al
Knowing the judge and pat read off some of the greatest hits in court had me doubled over laughing.
it also shows how Pat thinks court is what he’s seen in tv / movies. Coming unprepared, stupid outbursts and over dramatic reactions, snide remarks, etc. he didn’t even dress properly! I’m glad the judge wasn’t in the mood for his shit and put the pig in his place with his “don’t do that” since Pat was behaving like a…child

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'd be a bit worried if there was ever a female judge assigned to one of these cases because I think they'd rule with their emotions, too. "Like OMG it's soooo terrible what they say. Guilty!". I remember thinking 'oh, fuck' when the lolsuit was first filed because I thought the judge's name was Ashley Carl at first LMAO.
I guarantee someone from the court staff let Judge Ashley know Pat finally made an appearance in court and make a fool of himself. He’s really become the town idiot thanks to his insane behavior related to us.

Forum Clout

And Carol's southern drawl would get Bobo rock solid if we told him Carol was Asian.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It al

it also shows how Pat thinks court is what he’s seen in tv / movies. Coming unprepared, stupid outbursts and over dramatic reactions, snide remarks, etc. he didn’t even dress properly! I’m glad the judge wasn’t in the mood for his shit and put the pig in his place with his “don’t do that” since Pat was behaving like a…child
Yep, Pat thought he was going to have a chance weave some wild pity tale and pin everything on him.

top10films_movie-lawyers_ghostbusters2_louis-tully_rick-moranis.jpg