• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Emergency NPS stream with Andrew Nadolski tonight at 7pm ET

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He was funny to here when he was being abused and it almost could have been him being "in character".but seeing him think he was a celebrity and answering us like he had some special esoteric knowledge we were waiting on, just displayed to me he was a handicapped kid, whose parents could no longer protect. Made me feel bad for the parents of autistic kids, knowing they'd someday end up being hated for being different. In some ways being mocked is better.
That's the annoying part about the jerk offs who were ever involved in that show. Even nobody's who were the butt of the joke like Bobo, Danny and Vos like to see themselves as Above the fan base.

My HS also has a retard who managed the bball team. The players were all nice to him which was cool, but eventually he got smug, thinking he was one of the cool kids like them. There's nothing worse than a smug retard

G

That's the annoying part about the jerk offs who were ever involved in that show. Even nobody's who were the butt of the joke like Bobo, Danny and Vos like to see themselves as Above the fan base.

My HS also has a retard who managed the bball team. The players were all nice to him which was cool, but eventually he got smug, thinking he was one of the cool kids like them. There's nothing worse than a smug retard
That was Bobo a smug retard.

Forum Clout

fawkin Corky Lasorda
"I'm gonna do a triple-switch, awwrite"
Three up, three Down's, etc

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
There's nothing worse than a smug retard

C938746-D-4-A6-A-4-F40-88-A3-FA3005097255.png