• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Emergency NPS stream with Andrew Nadolski tonight at 7pm ET

G

Legendary story. Witnessing Pat's outburst must have been like seeing God. I thought it was funny your dad hated it.

Hope you keep it under control boozing and driving around doing dumb shit like that, shit no joke. Not to be a faggot, but I'd hate to see you be an another Chris Kuhn kind of story, even though it'd a pretty good bit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
"Hey, Bobo? Can I see your Mets underwear? Mmmm, they look so good honey. Did Anthony fingerbang your sister in the hot tub? Aww, your tummy is so cute."
Here comes the pre!

IMG_20220322_032313.jpg

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I'd be a bit worried if there was ever a female judge assigned to one of these cases because I think they'd rule with their emotions, too. "Like OMG it's soooo terrible what they say. Guilty!". I remember thinking 'oh, fuck' when the lolsuit was first filed because I thought the judge's name was Ashley Carl at first LMAO.
Idk, Judge Milian let racists enter contracts after all