• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Emergency NPS stream with Andrew Nadolski tonight at 7pm ET

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Did some notes for those who can't listen:

- Piggy showed up very unprepared, he didn't print out any of the text messages, was chastised by the judge.
- Judge: 'What did you think today was going to be?' Pat: 'I thought I was coming here to be heard'.
- Judge asked what their relationship to each other was. Pat said Andrew was a stranger. Andrew said Pat is an internet lolcow who can't stop feeding the trolls. Pat scoffed repeatedly when Andrew talked.
- Hearing was around 45 minutes.
- Judge asked why Andrew went to Hooligans, Andrew said that Pat threatened him and showed him the texts.
- Judge. "This whole thing sounds like a dumb internet beef." Said that while Andrew started it, Pat escalated it with threats and an open invitation to fight. Pat repeatedly interrupted the judge during this. "No that did not occur. That did not happen."
- Pat brought up fake threats. Saying that trolls want to burn his house down, rape his wife, kill his pets.
- Pat brought up Pat's pepperoni business. Pat leaned toward Andrew, and said "You found that so funny, didn't you?" Judge chastised Pat for this: "Don't do that."
- Judge seemed to be really having trouble comprehending that a whole community of people mock and follow Pat.
- Pat was told that he can appeal verdict. Pat collected paperwork to do so.
- Andrew was allowed to leave first. Bailiff said "This is some weird shit" as he led Andrew out. They let him leave first, said they were giving him a head start, recognized how deranged piggy is.
- Bailiff had to order Pat to stop yelling during proceedings.
- Andrew plans to get the transcripts.

Andrew's race on the TRO was listed as African American, he wanted to correct the record and stated that he's white.

G

Did some notes for those who can't listen:

- Piggy showed up very unprepared, he didn't print out any of the text messages, was chastised by the judge.
- Judge: 'What did you think today was going to be?' Pat: 'I thought I was coming here to be heard'.
- Judge asked what their relationship to each other was. Pat said Andrew was a stranger. Andrew said Pat is an internet lolcow who can't stop feeding the trolls. Pat scoffed repeatedly when Andrew talked.
- Hearing was around 45 minutes.
- Judge asked why Andrew went to Hooligans, Andrew said that Pat threatened him and showed him the texts.
- Judge. "This whole thing sounds like a dumb internet beef." Said that while Andrew started it, Pat escalated it with threats and an open invitation to fight. Pat repeatedly interrupted the judge during this. "No that did not occur. That did not happen."
- Pat brought up fake threats. Saying that trolls want to burn his house down, rape his wife, kill his pets.
- Pat brought up Pat's pepperoni business. Pat leaned toward Andrew, and said "You found that so funny, didn't you?" Judge chastised Pat for this: "Don't do that."
- Judge seemed to be really having trouble comprehending that a whole community of people mock and follow Pat.
- Pat was told that he can appeal verdict. Pat collected paperwork to do so.
- Andrew was allowed to leave first. Bailiff said "This is some weird shit" as he led Andrew out. They let him leave first, said they were giving him a head start, recognized how deranged piggy is.
- Bailiff had to order Pat to stop yelling during proceedings.
- Andrew plans to get the transcripts.

Andrew's race on the TRO was listed as African American, he wanted to correct the record and stated that he's white.
You forgot that he said I was always fun.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I bet the court staff was all laughing at Pat after he left from his over dramatic behavior today. He showed up with nothing thinking they would just believe whatever he pulled out of his ass and take it as 100 truth. I hope someone called Judge Ashley to let him know Patrick S Tomlinson finally showed his fat face in court still wasting everyone’s time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat bringing in other people's texts as evidence is just fantastic. That biggest know-it-all on the planet doesn't understand what hearsay is
He claimed a police report was filed that included interviews yet didn’t even bother to bring that in. He really believes hes always right and is the good guy in the story and good guys always win. Also funny he wore jeans and black T shirt under his suit jacket. He’s too fat for dress pants and can’t afford to buy new ones. I’ve at least worn a button down with dress pants for court appearances related to silly things (tickets like not having my current insurance card and other silly stuff) but he comes in unprepared in both evidence and appearance. Fascinating!