• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1719716468261.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Fat, you realize we can all see you setting up your exit strategy from this retarded path you’re on. You’re not being very stealthy.

Any Twitter historians here remember his support for Kamala? I don’t recall any.
His protagonist for Into the Black is named Captain Kamala. The only people that wanted Kamala to win were the Obamas and Rick. If I recall correctly Barry was caught checking her out and talking about how hot she was. I’m not autistic enough to find those tweets, but he def was in the Kamala camp (virtue signaling faggot he is) She been consistently rated the least likable politician of the last 50 years, her numbers are worse than Hilary. Leave it to Rick to pick the worst possible candidate and borderline sociopath to be president.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Next-level ODD.
I’ve always been curious if and if not why no body ever reached out to Mama Raven and the Rodeo Clown in a Josiah style interview to get his parents take on their special little first born. I’m curious to what their insights into why their son is such a piece of shit when based on all the information we have, their younger varsity athlete son turned out relatively normal.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Fat, you realize we can all see you setting up your exit strategy from this retarded path you’re on. You’re not being very stealthy.

Any Twitter historians here remember his support for Kamala? I don’t recall any.
Searching her name on his timeline shows no direct support for Harris but he did say she would make a good VP choice once she was in consideration by Biden. That's about the extent of his support.

Forum Clout
I’ve always been curious if and if not why no body ever reached out to Mama Raven and the Rodeo Clown in a Josiah style interview to get his parents take on their special little first born. I’m curious to what their insights into why their son is such a piece of shit when based on all the information we have, their younger varsity athlete son turned out relatively normal.
I blame Mama Raven mostly. I think the Rodeo Clown was just a gay drunk guy, but Raven was a sadistic faux-psychologist who ran all types of new-agey experiments on the young pig. Once she realized she totally fucked up when he was four and total retard, she used a more traditional approach to motherhood with Varsity Kyle and he turned out normal, if not a chad.

Another theory that garners investigation is the Clown's balls getting traumatized chronically during his naked bullriding days. His balls had probably healed a few years after he quit the rodeo life just in time to conceive Kyle.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

It's always the same bullshit spin with him. If his "side" wins, he takes credit for it. If his "side" loses, he says they should have listened to him and calls everyone fucking stupid for not listening to him. It doesn't matter if it's politics, sportsball, or military strategies. He's an expert on everything, he's never wrong, and in his chronically diseased brain millions of people look to him for advice on everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's always the same bullshit spin with him. If his "side" wins, he takes credit for it. If his "side" loses, he says they should have listened to him and calls everyone fucking stupid for not listening to him. It doesn't matter if it's politics, sportsball, or military strategies. He's an expert on everything, he's never wrong, and in his chronically diseased brain millions of people look to him for advice on everything.
His “I’m never wrong” shit is funny because even though he claims this he doesn’t bet on sports - put your money where your mouth is, piggy.