• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Atheist Hate Thread

G

Hi, I'm an atheist. All civilizations worshipped God before the 1960s, but then when the jews made TV and movies more mainstream for the goy, their subtle programming convinced me to stop my silly beliefs. As for the jews who did this to people like me? They still worship at the synagogues all the time. Atheism is just for silly goys.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Hi, I'm an atheist. All civilizations worshipped God before the 1960s, but then when the jews made TV and movies more mainstream for the goy, their subtle programming convinced me to stop my silly beliefs. As for the jews who did this to people like me? They still worship at the synagogues all the time. Atheism is just for silly goys.

Most people worship a jewish messiah that encourages then to be sheep and teaches them jews are gods chosen people

which seems bad

G

that encourages then to be sheep

Exactly, it's disgusting! We should all be individuals and express ourselves freely! :^)

yuck.jpg