• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Atheist Hate Thread

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Good thing you're not God...

Yeah because you’d be in jail

21-C74-FDA-7-C61-4276-886-A-D5350-F2-B5-FED.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Good thing you're not God, you'd have everybody having gay sex in some polluted dystopia. Nice technological faggotry, stupid.
So isnt heaven supposed to be a place with no disease and everlasting life?

wouldnt heaven then be some polluted dystopia?

G

I've spoken with a devout Christian coworker and I told her I think the shot is the mark of the Beast and she feels it's something coming after.

How do you reconcile that? It's trying really fucking hard to be the MOB.

Of course this stupid bitch got the shot btw.
Mark of the beast is the booster shot. Sniff.

Snake

Forum Clout
I am a former youth minister, and I 100% believe that it's the Mark of the Beast. But my father in law, who's an active minister, doesn't believe that; he thinks that it's intended to prepare us for the Mark.

I don't know. It's a matter of faith, again. If they're trying to regulate our way of living and even our capability of feeding ourselves based upon our compliance - that sounds pretty much like the Mark of the Beast to me, and I am puzzled why others don't feel the same.

Either way, give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and give unto God that which is God's. If it's NOT the Mark, you're still showing who you are obedient to by obtaining it.
I believe that's what she was getting it and I don't buy it.

It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a nigger.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I think, aside from the epic, poetical quality, the greatest value in the Bible is the Wisdom Books and the Jeffersonian Gospels (Ecclesiastes, Psalms,Proverbs, Job, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John without the magic stuff). It greatly agrees with the other religious wisdom I find good, the Analects of Confucius, the Buddhist Sutras, the Tao Te Ching and Zhuangzi, and the writings of the Cynics, Stoics, Epicureans, as well as Plato and Aristotle. The distilled message of all these is the world is meaningless, thus so is wealth and pain, and therefore we can ignore them and live in higher virtue to achieve non-suffering, and like the world, we shouldn't care, but act as mindlessly yet perfectly as the planets, stars, clouds, rain, rivers, etc. And since it all just going through motion we should forgive all and love all.

Lords Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.
(Our Father, we are all the same.)

Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.
(As the heavens are perfectly, mathematically ordered, even unconsciously, let it be that way here)

Give us this day our daily bread.
(Focus on the this day, the here and now, and crave only the meanest sustenance of it)

And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us.
(Forgive all, we are all the same and bounded by the same forces)

And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen.
(Don't want things, be virtuous, don't do evil, and all Earth will be such a powerful, glorious place forever)

Last edited:
G

I think, aside from the epic, poetical quality, the greatest value in the Bible is the Wisdom Books and the Jeffersonian Gospels (Ecclesiastes, Psalms,Proverbs, Job, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John without the magic stuff). It greatly agrees with the other religious wisdom I find good, the Analects of Confucius, the Buddhist Sutras, the Tao Te Ching and Zhuangzi, and the writings of the Cynics, Stoics, Epicureans, as well as Plato and Aristotle. The distilled message of all these is the world is meaningless, thus so is wealth and pain, and therefore we can ignore them and live in higher virtue to achieve non-suffering, and like the world, we shouldn't care, but act as mindlessly yet perfectly as the planets, stars, clouds, rain, rivers, etc. And since it all just going through motion we should forgive all and love all.

Lords Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.
(Our Father, we are all the same.)

Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.
(As the heavens are perfectly, mathematically ordered, let it be that way here)

Give us this day our daily bread.
(Focus on the this day, the here and now, and crave only the meanest sustenance of it)

And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us.
(Forgive all, we are all the same and bounded by the same forces)

And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen.
(Don't want things, be virtuous, don't do evil, and all Earth will be such a powerful, glorious place forever)
Only good thing the latest FAGGOT pope did was better translate the "lead us not into temptation" line. God would never lead us into temptation.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Only good thing the latest FAGGOT pope did was better translate the "lead us not into temptation" line. God would never lead us into temptation.
Well, God did create and employ Satan, he made the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

G

Well, God did create and employ Satan, he made the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Oh, true. In that case yeah the current pope is a complete faggot.