• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Atheist Hate Thread

G

These are some memes I made back in the day, to trigger the fuck out of atheists lol. I'm proud of these, since every so often I see them reposted by people on various boards. Fawkin' puttin up the numbers.

sotrue.jpg

myancenstors.jpg

celebrities.jpg

bigbang.jpg

I also noticed the r/atheism reddit mascot literally looks like a guy giving a soy face:

ratheism.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I remember on Christmas when I was five I was up late with my step dad who was hammered watching a Carlin special. He did his atheist Material. That night I went in my room and wondered if I was born in some other part of the world I’d go to hell. I decided god couldn’t be real because he wouldn’t do that. For the next 15 years I was an atheist.

now they sicken me just about as much as anyone can. Faggot children rebelling against the powers that be. Stop being a fucking faggot and stand up to your father, bully, boss, or whoever you’re too much of a bitch to actually speak up to. Not believing in something doesn’t give you an identity. Let those faggots burn for all eternity for being weak.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
I remember on Christmas when I was five I was up late with my step dad who was hammered watching a Carlin special. He did his atheist Material. That night I went in my room and wondered if I was born in some other part of the world I’d go to hell. I decided god couldn’t be real because he wouldn’t do that. For the next 15 years I was an atheist.

now they sicken me just about as much as anyone can. Faggot children rebelling against the powers that be. Stop being a fucking faggot and stand up to your father, bully, boss, or whoever you’re too much of a bitch to actually speak up to. Not believing in something doesn’t give you an identity. Let those faggots burn for all eternity for being weak.
All atheists aren't "rebelling against society". I don't believe because I don't have a reason to believe, and it doesn't affect my life either way.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Robert M. Price, best proponent of the Christ myth theory with a happy marriage, has a ton of respect for religions and their teachings. I like his phrase "Vampire Atheist" to describe these loons that act hurt when seeing or a cross or like they'll burst into flames if they go into a church.