• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat underestimated his enemies. Pat thought that trolls just text him mean names and give negative book reviews. He never suspected that one would get on the inside for 9 months and that pat would feed the trolls information.

Did you even read that " Art of War" book Pat or is it just to pose with on the internet?

You gullible fool.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Y

Investigative Journalist Thomas Apostle has gotten deep undercover in the shady ranks of cancel culture journalists and SFWA members. He starts out with an easy enough task, but soon it spirals out of control and Mr.Apostle is left in the middle of a fierce showdown between journalists, lawyers, pedophiles and heroic onaforums members. Will he come out on top, if he even comes out alive? Find out in this multipart series, APOSTLEGATE

Our hardest hitting journalist returns, you won't want to miss this brand new HOUR of exclusive Josiah content!
JOSIAH MUNOZ INTERVIEWS PATRICK TOMLINSON, PART 2/5

You talked to this nigga for over 2 hours? In 10 minutes, I would be like the old lady in Airplane when Ted Striker was telling her his story-

edit: 8,500 words sounds great. Delusional faggot.

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
I really don't understand how this place continues to top itself. I thought we were done after People's Court and you guys just keep finding more outlandish ways to have people make fools of themselves. I feel like Cartman when he saw those people with butts for faces and he thought he would never laugh again because it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Just finished. Absolutely incredible fucking work. Fat freely admits to DIRECTLY disobeying his lawyers and insisting he'll never pay Quasi. He cuntily corrects Josiah with the "Judge pro Tem, acTually." As if that tub of shit even knows the difference. These are the Fuhrman tapes of the People vs. Tomlinson.

Can't wait for Rodney to stammer through some half assed defense that Fat was entrapped into sinking his own case. If he even gets that far. This is masterful. Nothing short of masterful. It has been an honor to stand beside all you faggots and watch this shit unfold.