• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
pmirfd.png
I can’t stop seeing Homer Simpson’s face in his chins now. Obviously Homer is a much better person, taking care of his family and acknowledging his fatness. Along with providing joy and laughter to parents and children.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I know you can't discuss the case, but I sure hope ChadPena is aware of the pig bragging that he won't pay, even if ordered by a judge.
There is forms of injunctive relief to get Piggy to comply with the order. So he can narcissistically think he’s getting away with not paying, but trust me, they’ll garnish paychecks first, then assets. My brother lost a civil suit over his ex not paying off a car he co signed on. He had to pay the lenders legal fees, and that was a long period of time he lost about 30% of his salary. We had to take his name off a few properties we own with our sister and parents to protect it from asset liens.

G

Can you imagine Brinton and Ways when they find out and the conversation they have in private? This is actually great news for Brinton. Once it gets out, when he loses, he can just blame it all on these interviews. Also, he has a great one-up story for any legal gatherings for stupidest client.

"I'll do you one better. I told my idiot client to shut up and not talk about the trial. Not only does he not listen to me, he does hours of interviews with a fake journalist where he shit talks the judges involved and discloses many facets of the case to the very people he's trying to sue"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Something else that got my ribs. Pat was scared that his remarks about not paying Quasi would make it into the article, reporter answers

"We don't include anything in the article that would hurt the protagonists."

How this pig didn't realize that it was all fake is beyond me.
We are the protagonists. I can’t believe how stupid he is he didn’t catch that line and realize Josiah Munoz was bullshit. Lol. He’s so fucking narcissistic he’s blindly dumb.

Forum Clout
Can you imagine Brinton and Ways when they find out and the conversation they have in private? This is actually great news for Brinton. Once it gets out, when he loses, he can just blame it all on these interviews. Also, he has a great one-up story for any legal gatherings for stupidest client.

"I'll do you one better. I told my idiot client to shut up and not talk about the trial. Not only does he not listen to me, he does hours of interviews with a fake journalist where he shit talks the judges involved and discloses many facets of the case to the very people he's trying to sue"
This whole ordeal could literally be taught in law schools across the country by next fall.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout

It shows how little regard he has for his funders.
It's not his money, so who cares?

-Damian

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im starting to think pat really fucked up his own case. I hope the SFWA request he pay for the whole damn thing since he didnt want to follow their request on how to handle it.

I hope these interviews get back to them and resto so they can see why they should have never saddled up with you.

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
Im starting to think pat really fucked up his own case. I hope the SFWA request he pay for the whole damn thing since he didnt want to follow their request on how to handle it.

I hope these interviews get back to them and resto so they can see why they should have never saddled up with you.
Please send these interviews to the higher-ups at SFWA. They need to where they're spending their money.