• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What about Logan Lynn? Even Joe Cumia is off the hook
Off the hook? I was never on any β€œHOOK” with you LOW life’s.🀣🀣🀣 Time and again you degenerates try to lump me in with this SHIT. You were no longer FUN for me. You became too EASY to swat DOWN.πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

At any point I can come on here at WILL. I don’t have to WORRY about ANYTHING from you guys AGAIN. I’m free to come and go as I PLEASE.

What about you though? Every thought, every POST is about how you guys can somehow get my ATTENTION again. Here’s a clue. You CAN’T.

So keep bringing up how you DEFEATED me. I haven’t gone ANYWHERE. Except wherever I WANT.😎😎😎
#FREEMAN #Untouchable #BOOMER

TorquieTwoBeers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
- Reporter: "How do you keep tabs on all these members? Do you have an account on the OnA forums or do you wait for the mole?" Pat: "I've never had an account," states he relies on other people who are also vested in taking OnA forums down.
It's so funny that Pat may have been telling the truth all along about not having an account or visiting here because he has people who do that for him. But what Pat does not know and is too stupid to research is that his sources, aka the Mole and Seth Simons, are fake and feeding him reams of misinformation, respectively.

If all of these interviews are real and this info is true, it may be time to pack up the forums and end it all. It's all too perfect. Pat has been completely obliterated and humiliated and there's still three fucking parts left.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
ribbs.png

What a performer