• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
He’s maintained the people actually “stalking” him is in the 20-30 range. Those of us just here shit posting and calling him a fat idiot aren’t technically breaking any laws or doing anything that’s actionable in a civil suit. He’s overestimating how many of the Brothermen actually text, call, email or contact him repeatedly (His Twitter is public and has an ignore option, so technically that’s not harassment or stalking since he can hit a button and make that go away). I’d honestly say you can count the number of people here doing That on both hands and have a couple fingers left over.
Perhaps more then that.

G

"Mr. Jeselnik, how do you feel now knowing that the "Alt-right comedy" article you tweeted to your 1.2 million followers was actually fake news?"

DbxGEhfU0AAbg1w.jpg

G

"
SpaceEdge’s name leaked when he hooked up with a girl user there named CarolMaxenheine. I guess he was getting too lovey with another user named RobertMewler, Carol got pissed and leaked his xbox gamertag. The gamertag was his twitter,insta and email. It’s all gone/deleted now this was about 3 months ago
Quasi does IT work and was actually dumb enough to do side jobs on the forum, people were sending him laptops to fix. it leaked."

Call 911, I have massive rib damage.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Relistening and oh my word he did so much research (starting at 22:22) on Mr. Boykin's police career, age, job status, 2015 traffic stop, body camera abuse, arrest, firing, charges, residence, finances, perp walk, mug shot, and the republican Attorney General elected in his state who didn't prosecute him. All that time wasted on a wild goose chase. Idiot!

Meanwhile, Rahul's gonna be with his court winnings like:

5r4bx2.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
So, he clearly states he'll deny a court order to pay despite the fact it's cost him nothing [personally] thus far. Can't wait for the judge to hear that, I'm glad someone launched a private investigation to gather evidence for our case.

Honk honk! It's the tow-truck coming for susan & the hair dryer. Wait quietly for the honk, fatso. Quietly is the key.

G

So, he clearly states he'll deny a court order to pay despite the fact it's cost him nothing [personally] thus far. Can't wait for the judge to hear that, I'm glad someone launched a private investigation to gather evidence for our case.

Honk honk! It's the tow-truck coming for susan & the hair dryer. Wait quietly for the honk, fatso. Quietly is the key.
SFWA states on their websites that any legal assistance cannot be used to pay damages or attorneys fees for opposition in the case that the person loses.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Relistening and oh my word he did so much research (starting at 22:22) on Mr. Boykin's police career, age, job status, 2015 traffic stop, body camera abuse, arrest, firing, charges, residence, finances, perp walk, mug shot, and the republican Attorney General elected in his state who didn't prosecute him. All that time wasted on a wild goose chase. Idiot!

Meanwhile, Rahul's gonna be with his court winnings like:

5r4bx2.png
Political firebrand couldn’t even remember “Attorney General”. I was yelling attorney general like a maniac. Fat retarded pig.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"Quasi personally knows most of the big players" lol. So Rahuul, Canyon, Mewler and Carol hang around?
I mean he thinks Carol is a girl. When in reality hes a proud gay man. Pat is just pissed Carol doesent buy his bullshit ally virtue signals. Also he’s misgendered our dear friend, I’m thinking on purpose. He’s just trying to make it sound like he thinks he’s a woman.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of course Brinton, Rodney, Nicole, Carrie, and everyone else told him to ignore the trolls and not to engage.

All the jokes we make, they're intelligent people who at the bare minimum passed the bar exam. A wine law degree is still a law degree.
He essentially says they were too stupid to understand so he had to explain it to them.