• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
'A 8,500 word count will create about 17 pages single-spaced or 34 pages double-spaced when using normal margins (1″) and 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font.'

I've never had to write things based on word count so I was curious and had to check. I referenced a couple literary sites and it's 500 words per page single spaced or 250 double spaced. How was this not a red flag for a professional author?

"Your article will be 500 gazillion words, little one!

I still have a difficult time believing this Pat saga is real and not actors.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yea I bet ISPs give out user data based on IP addresses that were hacked.

I listened to the take now twice while driving, there are so many lolworthy moments there.
Not a lawyer or even American but didn't he say that his goal with Quasi is to sue until Quasi gives up? Isn't this shit illegal or at least what SLAPP is for?
Him thinking Quasi knows everyone.
Him saying that SpaceEdge/Canyon (lol what a name) was very active in the Chauvin thread. I'm pretty sure that thread was mostly Tony being wrong again, only political take that SpaceEdge imo has made was how he isn't exactly against abortion.
Forum going against Logan Lynn just because he is a proud gay. Lol explain Carol then. Even though it is the internet and he could be lying (im not loying) noone has attacked Carol for saying he is gay. Shit, I think most homo culture is degenerate but that doesn't mean I don't think Carol is based.

There is just so many other funny shit in this clip.
Repeatedly suing someone when you can’t prove grounds is indeed SLAPP worthy, and California has anti-SLAPP laws. So once that Avenue is exhausted Pat loses the chance to sue Quasi. Hold the line! I think this case gets tossed in Cali. So Pat May have one more chance, before he violates SLAPP statutes and gets labeled a Vexatious Litigient.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
He's shockingly stupid. He can't argue that he needs to keep his car and bike for work since he "works" from his couch. The only other place he goes to/works at is the bar which is 4 blocks from his house.

Niki is the only one who has an excuse for keeping her car to get to her office but even that's questionable.

Time to buy a bicycle from the nearest Goodwill, Piggle Tits.

And thanks for letting everyone know what you've bought recently (refrigerator, tv, gym equipment, etc.). Your photos will make it easier for Ruben's paralegal to tally the retail values.
Thanks to his Twitter, Quasi literally knows everything he can request a lien on. Fucking brilliant as usual, Patrick.

Of course the house, his shitbox car and his girly motor scooter are the easiest items to liquidate and recover money from. I’d personally love to watch his “Beastie” car get loaded into a crusher at the junk yard and turned into a rubic’s cube of twisted metal.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I listened to the take now twice while driving, there are so many lolworthy moments there.
Not a lawyer or even American but didn't he say that his goal with Quasi is to sue until Quasi gives up? Isn't this shit illegal or at least what SLAPP is for?
Him saying that SpaceEdge/Canyon (lol what a name) was very active in the Chauvin thread. I'm pretty sure that thread was mostly Tony being wrong again, only political take that SpaceEdge imo has made was how he isn't exactly against abortion.
Forum going against Logan Lynn just because he is a proud gay. Lol explain Carol then. Even though it is the internet and he could be lying (im not loying) noone has attacked Carol for saying he is gay. Shit, I think most homo culture is degenerate but that doesn't mean I don't think Carol is based.

Gay culture is degenerate because men are degenerate. We have to tamper it down so much for women partners. Gays rule. Even aids didn’t slow them down. They don’t give a fuck.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
'A 8,500 word count will create about 17 pages single-spaced or 34 pages double-spaced when using normal margins (1″) and 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font.'

I've never had to write things based on word count so I was curious and had to check. I referenced a couple literary sites and it's 500 words per page single spaced or 250 double spaced. How was this not a red flag for a professional author?

"Your article will be 500 gazillion words, little one!

I still have a difficult time believing this Pat saga is real and not actors.
Hell the cover article in Sports Illustrated usually only runs 6-7 pages including pictures. And that’s about someone people actually like.

G

Screenshot_20210915-081346_Chrome.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

I mean he calls us neonazi racist cyberterrorists. When I posted a pic of my black baby being born 99% of the comments were “aww congrats phish! May he be a masculine one!” “ wow better father than Pat already!” “Congrats man. You’re gonna be a great dad! Raise him right!” There we’re like 3 or 4 racist remarks that were made as comedy. I think there’s probably maybe one or two people here who actually don’t like me because I’m a race mixer. (And that’s their right ad an American). This whole group is way more diverse than fats group of freak “friends” could ever claim to be.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I mean he calls us neonazi racist cyberterrorists. When I posted a pic of my black baby being born 99% of the comments were “aww congrats phish! May he be a masculine one!” “ wow better father than Pat already!” “Congrats man. You’re gonna be a great dad! Raise him right!” There we’re like 3 or 4 racist remarks that were made as comedy. I think there’s probably maybe one or two people here who actually don’t like me because I’m a race mixer. (And that’s their right ad an American). This whole group is way more diverse than fats group of freak “friends” could ever claim to be.
I’m all in with the race traitors to be completely honest witcha.

G

I doubt anyone actually gives a fuck who you or Carol or anyone fucks.
Our waifu is a mentally unstable Dominican woman.
Only time Pats crew has been diverse was with that extremely uncomfortable "gay interracial wedding anniversary" photo.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Pats group of freak friends are other dumb white people with guilt over things that happened 100 years before Cat Rambo was born.

Race mixing still being taboo is hilarious. Now your biracial child can claim he’s an Asian nun with an elephant Fetish and be accepted in Fattys world. Just not by fat because despite his virtue signaling, he leans on calling people gay as an insult, which means he’s a paternalistic Homophobe.

P

potatopeeler63

Pats group of freak friends are other dumb white people with guilt over things that happened 100 years before Cat Rambo was born.

Race mixing still being taboo is hilarious. Now your biracial child can claim he’s an Asian nun with an elephant Fetish and be accepted in Fattys world. Just not by fat because despite his virtue signaling, he leans on calling people gay as an insult, which means he’s a paternalistic Homophobe.
Wrong liTTle one, I have plenTy of close friends from the LGBTQIA+ and impoverished minority communiTies,
jusT because you married an african-american woman doesn'T mean you're not a racisT, full sTop.
Run along now, paTiently.
Hush now.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 8.57.23 AM-min 2.png