• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I liked the sigh of disgust Mewler let out when Carol said the dude who took 40 loads was married.

Like taking that many loads is cool, but don't disrespect the sacrament.
lol, yeah the debauchery was a bit much. Like, I knew that's what went on (I lived in NYC for years and had many gay friends) but there's only so much mushroom fungus dick talk you can take.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Hilarious. It would be fun for about a day, then I would demand a helicopter out of there.
No wonder all these dudes are fit. You gotta be fit to be able to dance and scream all day for a week. I’m sure there’s no opportune time for a nap on that ship. It’s just pounding techno and the sound of jumping feet on the decks all day lol.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Two days on, one day off, and vary your routine. Usually I do something like:

Day 1- Pilates class or a video on my phone
Day 2- Core weight training. Good ol’ fashioned crunches, leg lifts, etc
Day 3- work something else
etc.

I find ab work boring, but I know it’s crucial. To combat the boredom I vary my workouts and do various shit to keep me into it.

The most important variable is diet and reducing body fat %, because you can have a strong core but a little bit of belly fat hides it.
I'm a naturally lean guy and in my experience hard ab workouts end up causing bowel pain, like I feel constipated even when i'm not, just cause my abs are sore.

Am I just a pussy and should I start taking that fiber stuff that makes you shit yourself?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I doubt @CarolMaxheinie hit it big because he knows Six Sigma.

I'm nowhere near Carol's level but the big things are to have a great idea for a product or service, and build a reliable team. They don't have to be your employees either. Networking is the most important critical thing. Once you have the right people in place, everything changes, big time. I've seen it with my own eyes.