• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Hey @CarolMaxheinie -- I was texting the wrong number during the show.

Wanted your opinion on Ant and Sue Lightning. First, would ya with Sue? And what do you think of Ant's sexuality?

would i with Sue? Fuck no, I think having sex with the mentally ill is akin to rape.

As far as Ant, I clocked him as gay a long time before he fell apart and got beat up by that negress in 2014. His skirt-chasing stories never added up to me and he would occasionally let him guard down and get swishy…he does it much more now.

Muscles Missy and Sue more of less confirmed that he’s a self-hating gay man who can’t accept it so he goes for masculine “women” or trannies as a coping mechanism.

*insert the “He’s a faaaaag” gif*

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
That fungus dick story was disturbing. I didn't quite catch what Carol said, but it sounded like this guy is stuck with the fungus dick due to anti-biotics resistance built up from decades of fighting off STDs. This is the reason why gay AIDS is worse than normal AIDS.
You heard it right. Gross huh? Keep in mind he’s an outlier as a ho.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Late to the party. Time to find out how the marathon cheating happened. Also, Hearing this southern belle, with a PhD and can straighten your back.
200.gif

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
So @CarolMaxheinie how about that ab routine?
Two days on, one day off, and vary your routine. Usually I do something like:

Day 1- Pilates class or a video on my phone
Day 2- Core weight training. Good ol’ fashioned crunches, leg lifts, etc
Day 3- work something else
etc.

I find ab work boring, but I know it’s crucial. To combat the boredom I vary my workouts and do various shit to keep me into it.

The most important variable is diet and reducing body fat %, because you can have a strong core but a little bit of belly fat hides it.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Two days on, one day off, and vary your routine. Usually I do something like:

Day 1- Pilates class or a video on my phone
Day 2- Core weight training. Good ol’ fashioned crunches, leg lifts, etc
Day 3- work something else
etc.

I find ab work boring, but I know it’s crucial. To combat the boredom I vary my workouts and do various shit to keep me into it.

The most important variable is diet and reducing body fat %, because you can have a strong core but a little bit of belly fat hides it.
Being 6’1 helps big time. 😎

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I do have follow up question for @CarolMaxheinie: I worked with a gay guy that was hilarious and an awesome dude. You mentioned Circuit parties and the giant fans that they clack to the music. He had this giant fan that sounded like a dragons wing opening. Is this the type that’s used at a circuit party?
It’s probably similar. Here is mine for comparison.
B0F2D12F-0C1B-4CF1-9AC7-89CD2C8D5614.jpeg