• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

G

*ahem* *adjusts mic* Your honor, I choose to exercise my Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination
Sure, plenty of people have done stuff behind closed doors but if you were going to go through the public forums looking for people to investigate further you probably wouldn’t be in the top 100. It’s weird.

obviously the marathon shit got Rick’s goat but Simons shouldn’t have had any interest in that.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Sure, plenty of people have done stuff behind closed doors but if you were going to go through the public forums looking for people to investigate further you probably wouldn’t be in the top 100. It’s weird.

obviously the marathon shit got Rick’s goat but Simons shouldn’t have had any interest in that.
I hit the rat where it hurt.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Yeah he had me blocked during the podcast and now I’m unblocked. Creepy Creeperson

I don't get why he blocks you in the first place. I know he likes playing King Patrick on twitter and exiling heretics from his platform, but the instagram stuff feels different. Like its his own way to subconsciously bury the gay thoughts in his head.

He'll jerk off, feel ashamed, and then tell himself no no no, that's the last time you do that. You like cat girls Patrick! Cat girls!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I don't get why he blocks you in the first place. I know he likes playing King Patrick on twitter and exiling heretics from his platform, but the instagram stuff feels different. Like its his own way to subconsciously bury the gay thoughts in his head.

He'll jerk off, feel ashamed, and then tell himself no no no, that's the last time you do that. You like cat girls Patrick! Cat girls!
It has to be shame, like you said, but if he was capable of feeling shame why would he post endless disgusting selfies looking like he does?

G

What if he has a split personality disorder? We already know he has the Norman/Norma Bates "yes child" personality (as heard in Josiah 5).

Maybe Patrick also has a gay split personality. The stealthy gay persona is the one who jerks off to the hot guys. After he blows his load, he quickly switches personas and re-blocks the Insta. That way it's not really gay.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
What if he has a split personality disorder? We already know he has the Norman/Norma Bates "yes child" personality (as heard in Josiah 5).

Maybe Patrick also has a gay split personality. The stealthy gay persona is the one who jerks off to the hot guys. After he blows his load, he quickly switches personas and re-blocks the Insta. That way it's not really gay.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

This makes sense. He's a "It's cold out here" homosexual who thinks he's mastered his ability to turn the gay thoughts on and off like a lightswitch. Let me just suck a hard dick in this gas station bathroom, then I can turn the switch off and go pick up KFC for the wife and kids.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie You jokingly mention in this podcast that you have a moisturizing routine. Since you're also a gay, it has to be true. What is the routine/product you would recommend for us gentlemen who don't want to age into Cumias?
During my races I use Elta UV protection on my face and neck to reduce sun damage and minimize aging:

During the day, my usual moisturizer is Neocutis Journée. It’s pricey but a little goes a long way and it’s an incredible product

At night, I put this on my face and neck right before bed. Do it last because this shit burns my eyes:

I also get SkinPen microneedling 3 times a year. It’s an effort, but it’s paying off! If all of this seems like too much, I understand that and I suggest just picking one or two. Maybe check out spa specials near you and try a SkinPen? Anything under $200 per session is a good deal and will pay off.

G

@CarolMaxheinie You jokingly mention in this podcast that you have a moisturizing routine. Since you're also a gay, it has to be true. What is the routine/product you would recommend for us gentlemen who don't want to age into Cumias?
1647544296700.png

Forum Clout
Having a hard time unpacking this one to be honest witcha. On the one hand it seems obvious given Carol's alternative lifestyle, on the other, Sue Lightning and the Big Apple Ranch have done the Cumias no favors.
During my races I use Elta UV protection on my face and neck to reduce sun damage and minimize aging:

During the day, my usual moisturizer is Neocutis Journée. It’s pricey but a little goes a long way and it’s an incredible product

At night, I put this on my face and neck right before bed. Do it last because this shit burns my eyes:

I also get SkinPen microneedling 3 times a year. It’s an effort, but it’s paying off! If all of this seems like too much, I understand that and I suggest just picking one or two. Maybe check out spa specials near you and try a SkinPen? Anything under $200 per session is a good deal and will pay off.
Thanks brothaman, at the very least I'm picking up the day/night shit, but will probably look into doing spa sessions too.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Having a hard time unpacking this one to be honest witcha. On the one hand it seems obvious given Carol's alternative lifestyle, on the other, Sue Lightning and the Big Apple Ranch have done the Cumias no favors.

Thanks brothaman, at the very least I'm picking up the day/night shit, but will probably look into doing spa sessions too.
Someone posted a pic of Sandy Kane. That hag has taken tens of thousands of loads to her face and body and she’s almost as withered and wrinkled as Nana. She also: Jim Norton.

I contend that semen is best used as a condiment rather than a moisturizer.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

One doesn't need to be faggy with skin care. Healthy diet, vegetables, antioxidants, and collagen protein are all you need.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Not to be uncouth, but Carol sounds like the type of gentleman I'd back my twink ass into all night while I stare back at him with magic in my eyes.

I'm surprised Mewler didn't do some sort of Michael Richards routine.

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker!
Throw his ass out, he's a FAGGOT! LOOK THERE'S A FAGGOT!
Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
the eltaMD shit is good. I use that. If you wanna be a super faggot there’s a moisturizer called Algenist Genius that will immediately improve your face.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not to be uncouth, but Carol sounds like the type of gentleman I'd back my twink ass into all night while I stare back at him with magic in my eyes.

I'm surprised Mewler didn't do some sort of Michael Richards routine.

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker!
Throw his ass out, he's a FAGGOT! LOOK THERE'S A FAGGOT!
Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass!
Wat? Noooo, I love my Carol. 💓